- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Tour M diesel version of their Ertiga MPV in the Indian market. The new Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel is priced at Rs 9.81 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is the third version of the Tour M on the Ertiga after the petrol and diesel variants were introduced back in May and July, respectively.
Similar to the other Ertiga Tour M variants, the new diesel-powered model is available exclusively for fleet operators and other taxi cab operations in the Indian market. The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel is based on the standard 'VDi' variant of the MPV in India and costs around Rs 5,000 less.
The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel comes with almost all the features available on the standard variant. This includes projector headlamps, LED DRLs, rear combination lamps, body-coloured door handles and ORVMs, alloy wheels and a chrome grille upfront.
Inside, the new Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel comes with power windows, electrically-adjustable and foldable ORVMs keyless entry, adjustable steering with mounted-controls, rear AC vents and a host of others.
In terms of safety equipment, the Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel variant comes with all the mandatory features. This includes ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensor, speed alert system, dual airbags and seat-belt reminder; among others.
The new Maruti Ertiga Tour M will come powered by the same 1.5-litre diesel engine as on the standard model. The 1498cc four-cylinder diesel engine produces 95bhp and 225Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. Maruti Suzuki claims an impressive fuel efficiency figure of 24.20km/l from the Tour M diesel variant of the Ertiga MPV.
The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel is offered in a range of three colour schemes: Pearl Midnight Black, Pearl Arctic White & Metallic Silky Silver.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M Diesel Variant
The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel variant is the third version of the MPV offered for fleet operators in India. Maruti had previously introduced the petrol and CNG variants of the Tour M, earlier this year priced at Rs 8 lakh and Rs 8.83 lakh, respectively.
Unlike other taxi-specific models, which miss out on most features from the standard variants they are based on; Maruti Suzuki has offered most of this equipment without any exceptions.