- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- Sports DSport to broadcast I League matches
- Technology Infinix S5 Lite To Be Unveiled On November 15 In India: Expected Price And Specifications
- News Sabarimala: Justice Indu Malhotra who recorded dissent in 2018, today delivered majority verdict
- Movies Mardaani 2 Trailer: Rani Mukerji's Shivani Roy Sets Out On A Bone-chilling Chase!
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than That On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Lifestyle Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Tour M diesel version of their Ertiga MPV in the Indian market. The new Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel is priced at Rs 9.81 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is the third version of the Tour M on the Ertiga after the petrol and diesel variants were introduced back in May and July, respectively.
Similar to the other Ertiga Tour M variants, the new diesel-powered model is available exclusively for fleet operators and other taxi cab operations in the Indian market. The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel is based on the standard 'VDi' variant of the MPV in India and costs around Rs 5,000 less.
The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel comes with almost all the features available on the standard variant. This includes projector headlamps, LED DRLs, rear combination lamps, body-coloured door handles and ORVMs, alloy wheels and a chrome grille upfront.
Inside, the new Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel comes with power windows, electrically-adjustable and foldable ORVMs keyless entry, adjustable steering with mounted-controls, rear AC vents and a host of others.
In terms of safety equipment, the Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel variant comes with all the mandatory features. This includes ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensor, speed alert system, dual airbags and seat-belt reminder; among others.
The new Maruti Ertiga Tour M will come powered by the same 1.5-litre diesel engine as on the standard model. The 1498cc four-cylinder diesel engine produces 95bhp and 225Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. Maruti Suzuki claims an impressive fuel efficiency figure of 24.20km/l from the Tour M diesel variant of the Ertiga MPV.
The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel is offered in a range of three colour schemes: Pearl Midnight Black, Pearl Arctic White & Metallic Silky Silver.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M Diesel Variant
The Maruti Ertiga Tour M diesel variant is the third version of the MPV offered for fleet operators in India. Maruti had previously introduced the petrol and CNG variants of the Tour M, earlier this year priced at Rs 8 lakh and Rs 8.83 lakh, respectively.
Unlike other taxi-specific models, which miss out on most features from the standard variants they are based on; Maruti Suzuki has offered most of this equipment without any exceptions.