- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Maruti car prices reduced. India's largest carmaker, Maruti Suzuki has announced a reduction of prices on some of its popular models in the Indian market. The price cut on the models will be effective immediately.
All popular models including the Alto 800, Alto K10, Swift Diesel, Celerio, Baleno Diesel, Ignis, Dzire Diesel, Tour S Diesel, Vitara Brezza and the S-Cross. A price reduction of Rs 5000 will be implemented on all the above-mentioned models on their respective ex-showroom prices.
Maruti Suzuki has reduced the prices of its popular models, welcoming the government's initiative to revive the auto industry in India. Maruti Suzuki will be voluntarily sharing the benefits of the corporate tax reduction to its customers, allowing them to reduce the prices of certain models.
The reduction in the prices of the Maruti cars will be on top of the company's promotional offers, offered on certain models. The company is hopeful that the price cut will help attract more customers towards its model, especially in the entry-level segment.
The company is currently facing its lowest sales yet, with a decline of over 34% in the month of August 2019. However, with the price cut and the festive season in India, the company is hopeful to grow in the coming months in terms of sales.
Maruti Suzuki, Chairman, R C Bhargava also recently stated that the company is already witnessing a rise in sales in September compared to the previous months. The festive season has already seen Maruti Suzuki register more booking numbers than before; a positive sign.
Currently, Maruti Suzuki is leading the chart in almost every segment of the Indian market. This includes the top-selling cars list in India for August 2019, with the Dzire — here is the list.
Maruti Suzuki recently launched its premium six-seater MPV in the Indian market, with te XL6. The new Maruti XL6 is based on the popular Ertiga in the market. The XL6 MPV comes with a host of features and premium equipment and is powered by a single BS-VI compliant petrol engine.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 has already been received well in the Indian MPV segment, entering the top-5 best-selling models in the list; with the Ertiga in the lead — here is the best-selling MPV list.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Car Price Reduction
Maruti Suzuki is working aggressively to improve their sales in the Indian market, which has been on the decline consistently. The price cut on the Maruti cars comes as an additional booster to help improve sales, especially during the festive season in India.