- 4 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 21 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 22 hrs ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 23 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Kompany leaving Manchester City after 11 years
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Maruti Suzuki has revealed their 2019 Baleno RS facelift on the company's official website. The new Baleno RS facelift comes with refreshed exterior and a number of other updates to both its design and feature and equipment list.
Maruti also launched the 2019 Baleno facelift in the Indian market for a starting price of Rs 5.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2019 Baleno RS is based on the top-spec 'Alpha' variant of the premium hatchback. The updated 2019 RS model looks more aggressive than before and continues to be powered by the 1.0-litre BoosterJet engine. The turbocharged petrol unit produces 102bhp and 150Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
In terms of design, the Baleno RS comes with an updated front grille, new bumper with a large central air dam and fog lamp housing. The grille and air dam on the RS version features a honeycomb mesh, which also extends around the front fog lamps as well.
The front headlamp cluster has also been updated. The old RS came with a bi-xenon projector unit, however, the 2019 RS facelift receives LED projector headlamps. Also, similar to the standard 2019 Baleno model, the RS version also comes with new dual-tone 16-inch alloy wheels.
The rear profile of the new 2019 Baleno RS is yet to be revealed. However, we can expect it to feature similar updates as on the standard model, with a few additional tweaks.
Inside, the new Baleno RS 2019 will feature all the similar equipment as seen on the top-spec 'Alpha' variant. This includes the new 7-inch SmartPlay Studio infotainment system, auto dimming IRVM, electrically foldable ORVMs and a reverse parking camera. Maruti might also offer a more sporty upholstery on the RS. The Maruti Baleno RS facelift model will also receive all the safety features seen on the top-spec variant of the standard model.
CarToq has now revealed that the new 2019 Baleno RS facelift is priced at Rs 8.76 lakh. This is an increase of Rs 29,000 compared to the previous model which was priced at Rs 8.47 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The 2019 Maruti Baleno RS Facelift
The updated 2019 Maruti Baleno RS facelift comes with its own set of additional design changes and features, compared to the standard model. The new 2019 Maruti Baleno RS facelift rivals the likes of the Volkswagen Polo GT, Abarth Punto and the Tata Tiago JTP in the Indian market.