- 14 min ago suzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 20 min ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- 1 hr ago Mercedes Launches 5G Network For Auto Production — Streamlining At The Speed Of Light
- 1 hr ago Harley Partners With Zhejiang Qianjiang For Small Capacity Motorcycles
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs set to join BJP
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt And Ranbir Kapoor Made A Colour-coordinated Entry At The Airport
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
While some car manufacturers are offering support for their customers who've been affected by cyclone Fani, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai have been acting preemptively. Maruti Suzuki sent out precautionary messages to its customers in Odisha and West Bengal, and issued a set of measures to avoid damage to their cars even before the cyclone hit.
And in order to deal with the aftermath of the cyclone Maruti Suzuki dispatched district-wise teams to access damages and to conduct workshops. The workshops were reportedly active and operational a day after the cyclone passed. The workshops were prepped with spares and the aim was to begine repairs for customers vehicles immediately.
In addition, Maruti Suzuki tied up with local vehicle towing agencies to support customers in need of help. They also provided loaner cars. The auto manufacture has also collaborated with cab services to offer mobility solutions to customers while their cars undergo repairs.
Outside of Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Motor India also got involved and did their best to help with the effects of the cyclone Fani. Hyundai has offered help in terms of service, spare parts and insurance claims to any Hyundai car affected by the cyclone.
Hyundai created an emergency road service team equipped with 26 flatbed trucks and 21 tow-trucks in addition to several mobile service cars owned by dealerships. 40 technicians have been appointed specifically to service the Hyundai cars affected by cyclone Fani. The emergency team would be used to support any Hyundai customer calling for help to get their Hyundai car back in action.
Thoughts About Auto Manufacturers Offering Help To Victim Of Cyclone Fani
Like one of our authors' said, "t is usually during a natural disaster that true humanity is seen. Almost everyone is seen trying to help everyone, and that brings about unity." It is refreshing to see companies taking an interest in the welfare and well-being of disaster victims, and much nicer to see automotive companies doing so. We are very impress with Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai. They are the top two vehicle manufacturers in the county and now we now why. Kudos to them!