- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
The Mahindra XUV300 W6 diesel variant was previously available with just the manual transmission. The company has now added its autoSHIFT technology on the variant, while also pricing it competitively in the market.
In addition to the AMT gearbox, the Mahindra XUV300 W6 variant also comes with Electronic Stability Control (ECS) and Hill-Start Assist features.
Apart from the addition of the optional AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) gearbox on the Mahindra XUV300 W6, no other changes have been. The Mahindra XUV300 W6 variant continues to carry forward the same features and equipment as on the standard manual variant.
The Mahindra XUV300 is powered by a 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine. It produces 115bhp and 300Nm of torque. The W6 variant of the XUV300 now comes with a standard six-speed manual, along with the optional AMT transmission units.
The Mahindra XUV300 is also available with a petrol-powered engine as well. This includes 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 115bhp and 200Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The company is now said to be working on an electric version of the XUV300 for the Indian market. The upcoming Mahindra XUV300 electric has already been spotted testing multiple times in the Indian market.
The XUV300 is a popular product offering from Mahindra in the Indian market. Positioned in the highly competitive compact-SUV segment, the Mahindra XUV300 helps bring in consistent sales volume for the brand.
The Mahindra XUV300 rivals the likes of the newly launched Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant
The Mahindra XUV300 is a popular model in the compact-SUV segment in the Indian market. The XUV300 was received extremely well in the market at the time of launch, due to its sharp styling, good performance and a host of features. The Mahindra XUV300 still continues to bring in decent month-on-month sales volume to the brand in the market.