- 11 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 12 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 to be declared on rrbcdg.gov.in and zonal websites
- Technology LG Diwali Offers On LG G8s ThinQ, LG W30 Pro, LG Q60, LG W10, LG W30 And More
- Movies Made In China Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani's Solid Act Makes It A 'Satisfying' Watch!
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
The Mahindra XUV300 W6 diesel variant was previously available with just the manual transmission. The company has now added its autoSHIFT technology on the variant, while also pricing it competitively in the market.
In addition to the AMT gearbox, the Mahindra XUV300 W6 variant also comes with Electronic Stability Control (ECS) and Hill-Start Assist features.
Apart from the addition of the optional AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) gearbox on the Mahindra XUV300 W6, no other changes have been. The Mahindra XUV300 W6 variant continues to carry forward the same features and equipment as on the standard manual variant.
The Mahindra XUV300 is powered by a 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine. It produces 115bhp and 300Nm of torque. The W6 variant of the XUV300 now comes with a standard six-speed manual, along with the optional AMT transmission units.
The Mahindra XUV300 is also available with a petrol-powered engine as well. This includes 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 115bhp and 200Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The company is now said to be working on an electric version of the XUV300 for the Indian market. The upcoming Mahindra XUV300 electric has already been spotted testing multiple times in the Indian market.
The XUV300 is a popular product offering from Mahindra in the Indian market. Positioned in the highly competitive compact-SUV segment, the Mahindra XUV300 helps bring in consistent sales volume for the brand.
The Mahindra XUV300 rivals the likes of the newly launched Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant
The Mahindra XUV300 is a popular model in the compact-SUV segment in the Indian market. The XUV300 was received extremely well in the market at the time of launch, due to its sharp styling, good performance and a host of features. The Mahindra XUV300 still continues to bring in decent month-on-month sales volume to the brand in the market.