- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra is all set to launch their new upcoming XUV300 in the Indian market. The new SUV is slated to launch on the 14th February 2019, with bookings having already begun for an amount of Rs 20,000.
UPDATE: Mahindra Automotive has launched the XUV300 at a compelling starting price of Rs 7.90 lakh ex-showroom (India) — click here to know all the details (including variant-wise pricing).
Ahead of its launch in the market, Mahindra has released a new video showcasing all the safety features available on the XUV 300. The video reveals a number of segment-first and best-in-class features and safety equipment available on the upcoming Mahindra XUV 300.
For starters, the new Mahindra XUV300 comes with seven-airbags and disc-brakes on all four wheels, along with front and rear parking sensors. Apart from these, the XUV300 also comes with features such as ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child-seat mounts, three-pointed seatbelts, Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and Hill-Hold Assist as standard across all variants.
The Mahindra XUV 300 is based on the Ssangyong Tivoli platform and is expected to come with a number of premium and high-tech features. The SUV will be powered by the same 1.5-litre diesel engine seen on the Marazzo MPV and will come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
There will also be a petrol-powered XUV 300, however, the exact power outputs have not been revealed yet. Mahindra is also working on introducing an automatic transmission for the XUV 300, which will be introduced at a later stage.
Mahindra also released a TVC of the XUV300. The latest TV commercial showcases the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 driven around by ace rally driver, Gaurav Gill. The car has also been spotted testing multiple times ahead of its launch in the Indian market.
Apart from the safety features, Mahindra XUV300 will also receive a number of infotainment and driver assist features and equipments across all its variants. The XUV300 will be offered in four basic trims — W4, W6, W8 and W8 OPT. All four trims will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Apart from this, the Mahindra XUV 300 will also come in a range of six different colour choices: Red Rage, Sun Burst Orange, Pearl White, Napoli Black, DSAT Silver and Aquamarine.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV 300 Safety Features
The latest SUV offering from Mahindra, the XUV300 will be placed in the highly competitive SUV segment in the Indian market. Mahindra hopes to attract sales towards the XUV300 by packing the SUV with a host of safety and driver assist features. The Mahindra XUV300 once launched in India will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon.