- 4 min ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 1 hr ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Technology Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- Movies Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan And Others Give A Shout Out To Indian Weavers On National Handloom Day
- Lifestyle 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
India based automotive giant Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), announced today the launch of the Thar 700 — the last batch of 700 units of the iconic 4x4 off-road SUV in its current avatar. It comes packed with unique features, and Mahindra say they have competitively priced the SUV at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Thar 700 is also dedicated to the 70 year old legacy of Mahindra. The company dates its lineage back to 1949 when the first Mahindra vehicle was built in India. The Thar with its 'go anywhere' capability is a true off-roader and exemplifies the company's rich 4x4 heritage. The Thar 700, a limited special edition of the iconic brand, will be available in an all new Aquamarine colour, in addition to the popular colour of Napoli Black.
What makes the Mahindra Thar 700 special is a badge on the vehicle with signature of Mr Anand Mahindra, Chairman — Mahindra Group. In addition, the Thar 700 will feature stylized 5-spoke alloy wheels, side and bonnet decals, a black finish on the grille, a silver finish on the front bumper, leatherette upholstery with the Thar logo on the front seats, and ABS.
Speaking about the special edition Thar 700, Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, "We are delighted to introduce the last 700 units of our iconic off-roader, Thar, in its current avatar."
"We believe that the enthusiasts will see it as their last chance to own a piece of this Mahindra legacy, as a must-have garage collectible. The Thar is clearly an extension of our 70 years legacy and what brand Mahindra stands for. Over the years, it has successfully shaped the lifestyle vehicle segment while being popular with the off-road tribe," he added.
The company feels consumers today are looking for a different lifestyle, they want adventure and fun, and Mahindra feels the Thar offers like no other brand does. They say the SUV is popular among generations of off-road enthusiasts, style seekers and even war-veterans, and not many vehicles share the same legendary past and iconic status of the Mahindra Thar.
The Thar CRDe is an iconic off-roader, which has evolved from the vehicles like the CJ, the MM540, the Classic, and the Legend. The Thar reflects the Mahindra's legendary toughness and rugged DNA. The Thar has also been the lifestyle vehicle of choice in India wherein it has been a canvas for owners to customize it.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Thar 700
The name is simple and gets the point across. The Thar has always done well as a lifestyle vehicle for Mahindra, and the company is finally capitalizing on the 'lifestyle' status of the vehicle. We know there are no differences made to the vehicle mechanically, but we still want to take a look at the car. It's a Thar! Whaddya expect? Limited numbers, limited edition, fantastic SUV.