- 5 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Mahindra has launched the 2019 Bolero Power Plus Diwali Special Edition model in the Indian market. The new 2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus special edition is priced at Rs 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Diwali edition of the Mahindra Bolero comes with a host of cosmetic updates, added features and equipment. However, the new Bolero special edition remains unchanged mechanically.
Cosmetic changes to the new Diwali special edition model of the Mahindra Bolero Power Plus include: special decals, seat covers, carpet mats, scuff plates, add-on fog lamps on the front bumper, spoiler with stop lamp and steering wheel cover.
Mahindra has also taken the opportunity to introduce a host of new safety equipment on the Bolero Power Plus. This allows the UV to comply with the new safety and crash test norms, which were implemented from the 1st of October 2019.
New safety features on the 2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus include the addition of airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and compliance with the latest crash test regulations. This includes full-frontal crash, offset frontal and side-impact.
The Mahindra Bolero is one of the best-selling UVs from the brand in the Indian market. The vehicle is available in a range of different versions, this includes pick-up, camper, maxi-truck and Imperio. The Bolero is also used in various defence requirements as well.
The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is powered by 1.5-litre mHawk D70 diesel engine. It produces 70bhp at 3600rpm and 195Nm of torque at 1400 - 2200rpm. It is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Mahindra is said to be working on a newer version of the Bolero for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Bolero is expected to be launched in India sometime in 2020. The new Bolero will come with a host of updates, including design revisions, added features and most importantly a BS-VI compliant engine.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Special Edition Launch In India
The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market. Mahindra is hoping to attract more customers during the festive season, with the new Diwali special edition model. The Mahindra Bolero is a workhorse from the brand, available in a range of versions suited for every requirement.