- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Sports Shubman Gill of Kolkata Knight Riders reveals secret of his batting success; Karthik, Morgan astonished
- News Congress no-confidence motion against Yediyurappa govt defeated
- Movies Tovino Thomas & Aishwarya Lekshmi To Team Up For Manu Ashokan's Kaanekkane
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Mahindra has launched the 2019 Bolero Power Plus Diwali Special Edition model in the Indian market. The new 2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus special edition is priced at Rs 7.68 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Diwali edition of the Mahindra Bolero comes with a host of cosmetic updates, added features and equipment. However, the new Bolero special edition remains unchanged mechanically.
Cosmetic changes to the new Diwali special edition model of the Mahindra Bolero Power Plus include: special decals, seat covers, carpet mats, scuff plates, add-on fog lamps on the front bumper, spoiler with stop lamp and steering wheel cover.
Mahindra has also taken the opportunity to introduce a host of new safety equipment on the Bolero Power Plus. This allows the UV to comply with the new safety and crash test norms, which were implemented from the 1st of October 2019.
New safety features on the 2019 Mahindra Bolero Power Plus include the addition of airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and compliance with the latest crash test regulations. This includes full-frontal crash, offset frontal and side-impact.
The Mahindra Bolero is one of the best-selling UVs from the brand in the Indian market. The vehicle is available in a range of different versions, this includes pick-up, camper, maxi-truck and Imperio. The Bolero is also used in various defence requirements as well.
The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is powered by 1.5-litre mHawk D70 diesel engine. It produces 70bhp at 3600rpm and 195Nm of torque at 1400 - 2200rpm. It is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Mahindra is said to be working on a newer version of the Bolero for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Bolero is expected to be launched in India sometime in 2020. The new Bolero will come with a host of updates, including design revisions, added features and most importantly a BS-VI compliant engine.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus Special Edition Launch In India
The Mahindra Bolero Power Plus is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market. Mahindra is hoping to attract more customers during the festive season, with the new Diwali special edition model. The Mahindra Bolero is a workhorse from the brand, available in a range of versions suited for every requirement.