- 12 min ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Jawa Motorcycles Said To Be Working On Electric Bikes For India: Unveil Expected Only By 2021
- 16 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 18 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- Finance Singapore Topples Into Recession; Reports GDP For Q2 At -41.2%
- Movies Mukesh Chhabra Gets Emotional On Sushant's One Month Death Anniversary; Shares Unseen Photos
- Technology Moto G9 Plus Spotted Online With Price Tag
- News Kerala gold smuggling: IT sleuths question accused at NIA office
- Sports Eoin Morgan recalls closing moments of ICC World Cup 2019 Final
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Rasika Dugal’s Party Outfits Will Help You Steal The Limelight
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Lexus LC Convertible was first seen at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show, and the company has been dropping teaser every now and again. A production version of the LC Convertible was to make its debut at the 2019 Goodwood Festival of Speed, however that is not the case. Lexus brought the LC with camo on it, camo that actually looks great!
The Lexus LC Convertible Prototype made its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed earlier today. Dressed in some striking camouflage, and while the car looks ready for a big debut, we assume that Lexus is saving that moment for a proper auto show.
The Lexus LC Convertible looks quite similar to it's concept form. The Lexus LC Coupe has been out in the wild for a while now, however the convertible doesn't shake things up too much. There's a bit of a hump where the convertible's top rests, but otherwise, it looks just like the coupe, except without a fixed roof.
Professional race car driver Nick Cassidy is slated to take the LC Convertible Prototype up the hill during the Goodwood festivities.
After the Goodwood Festival of Speed, the Lexus LC Convertible prototype will make its way to "different venues," as Lexus puts it, in order to give its engineers more feedback before a proper debut. Lexus has not revealed when the car will make it's debut, but we think it could be at Frankfurt in September, or perhaps at Los Angeles in November.
Thoughts About The Lexus LC Convertible Prototype
That may be the first convertible that some us like. The vehicle looks great and we really want to know more about performance numbers. Guess we have to wait for Nick Cassidy to finish his run in order to do so. Stay tuned, we'll let you know.
The Goodwood Festival of Speed makes us feel we're missing out on so much in India. We have so much of room to do things like this but the governments, both central, and at the state are just too greedy to let any thing like this happen. We don't have our Woodstock, and we definitely do not have our Goodwood. What a shame!