- 1 hr ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Jawa Motorcycles Said To Be Working On Electric Bikes For India: Unveil Expected Only By 2021
- 17 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 19 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- Lifestyle 8 Lip Products That Every Woman Must-Have In Her Make-up Bag
- Movies Indian Idol All Set To Return With Season 12; To Have Virtual Auditions Due To COVID-19
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Now Richer Than Elon Musk, Google Founders
- Technology Beware Of TikTok Pro Malware Circulating On WhatsApp
- Sports Ben Stokes took cigarette break to calm nerves ahead of World Cup final Super Over
- News Coronavirus: Arvind Kejriwal launches second plasma bank for COVID-19 patients in Delhi
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Lamborghini 's sales have nearly doubled in the first half of 2019 when compared to the same period in 2018. Lamborghini sold 4,553 cars in the first of 2019. The Lamborghini Urus has to be credited for this growth in sales as nearly 60 percent of the total sales this year has come from the Lamborghini Urus.
Lamborghini is a legendary Italian supercar manufacturer. It produces some of the most interesting and exotic cars in the world. However as is expected of a supercar manufacturer, the sales figures were not too great. The reasons for this are primarily that supercars cost too much to purchase and are as impractical as can be.
Hence, most billionaires of the world stay away from supercars, preferring a chauffeur-driven luxury sedan or SUV instead. It is exactly this category that Lamborghini targeted with the Urus. As the figures have proven, this strategy of having a performance SUV in the line-up has worked very well for Lamborghini.
At 4,553 units sold, Lamborghini's sales are now 96 percent higher than it was in the first six months of 2018. This figure is also higher than the total sales for the entire year of 2017. Of the 4,553 cars sold so far this year, it is the Lamborghini Urus that sold the most, at 2,693 units. This is more than the sales of the Huracan and the Aventador combined.
The company sold 1,211 units of the Huracan and 649 units of the Aventador. The American market saw the highest growth at 128 percent and 1,543 sales while buyers in the Asia-Pacific region bought 1,184 Lamborghinis.
European, African & Middle-Eastern Countries resulted in sales of 1,826 Lamborghinis. The Lamborghini Urus was also the game-changer in the Indian market, boosting Lamborghini's sales.
The super SUV if we may call it so, offers top-notch performance and of course, the pride of owning a Lamborghini. It is powered by a bi-turbo V8 engine with a maximum power output of 641bhp at 6,000RPM and a peak torque output of 850Nm between 2,250 and 4,500RPM.
An 8-speed gearbox drives all four wheels via an advanced AWD system. The SUV also comes with different drive modes that allows its driver to take it off the road. The Lamborghini Urus is sold in India at an ex-showroom price of Rs 3.00 crore.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Global Sales Nearly Doubles And The Urus Becomes The Bestseller
The Lamborghini Urus was always going to be a stellar performer. Everyone loves a supercar, but not everyone can live with the problems associated with it, ground clearance and everyday driveability being one such problem.
The Lamborghini Urus offers everything that a proper Lamborghini supercar does, without the aforementioned problems. This, combined with a reasonable price (by supercar standards), makes it a great seller.