- 6 min ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 17 min ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Movies Celebs Back Milap Zaveri For Lashing Out At Kamaal R Khan’s Hypocrisy On Sushant Singh Rajput
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- News Coronavirus: Complete lockdown in Bengaluru from 8 pm tonight till Monday morning
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Finance Rossari Biotech To Hit IPO Market After A Long Interruption
- Sports England vs West Indies: Ben Stokes to lead 13-man England squad in the first Test
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Evo Spyder in the Indian market. The new Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is offered with a price tag of Rs 4.1 crore, ex-showroom (India). Alongside the launch of the Huracan Evo Spyder, Lamborghini has also opened up a new showroom in Mumbai, Maharashtra as well.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is offered with the same engine as the coupe. The Huracan Evo Spyder comes with a convertible soft-top, making it 120kg heavier than the standard model.
The majority of the additional weight is due to the roof-folding mechanism. The soft-top roof can be closed in 17 seconds while travelling at speeds of up to 50km/h. However, the additional doesn't affect its performance by a great margin.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is capable of sprinting to a 0 - 100km/h in just 3.1 seconds; just 0.2 seconds slower than the coupe. While 0 - 200km/h comes in at 9.3 seconds; again just 0.3 seconds slower. Top speed of the Huracan Evo Spyder is electronically-limited to 325km/h.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is powered by the same engine as the coupe. This is in the form of a 5.2-litre V10 petrol engine producing 631bhp at 8000rpm and 600Nm of torque at 6500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a standard seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox, which the company calls ‘Lamborghini Doppia Frizione' (LDF). The power from the engine is sent to all four wheels of the Huracan Evo Spyder.
In terms of design, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder remains almost identical to the coupe, sparing the foldable roof. However, there are few minor cosmetic updates on the bumpers, A-pillars and the rear. Lamborghini has also updated the underbody of the Huracan Evo Spyder, making it more aerodynamic than on the Coupe.
In terms of features, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder comes with an 8.4-inch capacitive touchscreen infotainment system with creature comfort controls. This includes climate control, smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and more.
The Huracan Evo Spyder also comes with premium seat upholstery made up of leather, Alcantara and other carbon skins. Lamborghini also offers a Carbon-fibre pack as well.
Other tech features on the Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder: dual-camera telemetry, dynamic steering, all-wheel steering, integrated vehicle dynamics and torque vectoring system; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder Launch In India
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder is the convertible version of the coupe, which was introduced in the Indian market back in February this year. The Spyder is costlier than the Coupe by around Rs 0.7 crore.