- 11 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The all-new and much awaited KIA Seltos has launched today. Every manufacturer wants to be present in its own unique way on digital platforms when launching a new vehicle, and KIA have upped the game by getting their own Twitter Hashflag on launch day.
Hashflags are basically the little colourful graphics that represent feelings, animals, vegetables and so on and so forth. When we use the ‘#' symbol followed by a statement like ‘KiaSeltos', there is a small red coloured SUV graphic. That is a hashflag.
While most of the hashflags on Twitter are free to use, the company has found a way to monetize them. Twitter creates a personalized hashflag for a million dollars upwards, and the interesting thing is that they are not permanent. They expire after a pre-defined period.
We've been following what KIA Motors has been doing as far as publicity for the all-new Seltos is concerned for a while now. The company is doing everything, leaving no stone unturned to promote and showcase their new SUV, and their all-new Twitter hashflag shows exactly that.
The all new Kia Seltos has been launched today and is available with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel, and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol options. The engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission, and also arrive with a CVT for the 1.5-Litre petrol engine, an IVT for the diesel, and a seven-speed DCT for the turbo petrol. To know more about the KIA Seltos and its launch, click here.
Did You Know
If you want a personalized hashflag, you have to pay for it. If you were in the US for a superbowl game and tweeted something with ‘#PepsiHalfTime', the Pepsi graphic at the end of the hashtag cost PepsiCo a minimum of one million American dollars. The same goes for the Ironman face at the end of #Ironman.
Thoughts About The KIA Seltos Specific Hashflag
We cannot recall other manufactureres that have gone to this level. We mean, to invest in a personalized hashflag is something! We know for sure that KIA is committed to the Indian market and we're looking forward to what the company does next as far as promotions and advertisements are concerned.