- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 admit card released for Sep 19 exam, direct link to download
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The all-new and much awaited KIA Seltos has launched today. Every manufacturer wants to be present in its own unique way on digital platforms when launching a new vehicle, and KIA have upped the game by getting their own Twitter Hashflag on launch day.
Hashflags are basically the little colourful graphics that represent feelings, animals, vegetables and so on and so forth. When we use the ‘#' symbol followed by a statement like ‘KiaSeltos', there is a small red coloured SUV graphic. That is a hashflag.
While most of the hashflags on Twitter are free to use, the company has found a way to monetize them. Twitter creates a personalized hashflag for a million dollars upwards, and the interesting thing is that they are not permanent. They expire after a pre-defined period.
We've been following what KIA Motors has been doing as far as publicity for the all-new Seltos is concerned for a while now. The company is doing everything, leaving no stone unturned to promote and showcase their new SUV, and their all-new Twitter hashflag shows exactly that.
The all new Kia Seltos has been launched today and is available with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel, and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol options. The engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission, and also arrive with a CVT for the 1.5-Litre petrol engine, an IVT for the diesel, and a seven-speed DCT for the turbo petrol. To know more about the KIA Seltos and its launch, click here.
Did You Know
If you want a personalized hashflag, you have to pay for it. If you were in the US for a superbowl game and tweeted something with ‘#PepsiHalfTime', the Pepsi graphic at the end of the hashtag cost PepsiCo a minimum of one million American dollars. The same goes for the Ironman face at the end of #Ironman.
Thoughts About The KIA Seltos Specific Hashflag
We cannot recall other manufactureres that have gone to this level. We mean, to invest in a personalized hashflag is something! We know for sure that KIA is committed to the Indian market and we're looking forward to what the company does next as far as promotions and advertisements are concerned.