- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 14 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 17 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 17 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- News Chinese soldier held by India after he strayed into Ladakh handed back
- Education SBI Clerk Cut-off 2020: Check SBI Clerk 2020 Cut-off State-wise
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Kia Seltos launched in India. The Kia Seltos is available in two main trims: Tech-Line and GT-Line, which further offers sub-variants depending on the engine and gearbox specifications. The Kia Seltos is available with a starting price of Rs 9.69 lakh while the top-spec variant is priced at Rs 15.99 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|Variant||1.5 Petrol||1.5 Diesel||1.4 T-GDI Petrol|
|HTE||Rs 9.69 Lakh||Rs 9.99 Lakh||-|
|HTK||Rs 9.99 Lakh||Rs 11.19 Lakh||-|
|HTK+||Rs 11.99 Lakh||Rs 12.19 Lakh||-|
|HTK+ (6 AT)||-||Rs 13.19 Lakh||-|
|HTX||Rs 12.79 Lakh||Rs 13.79 Lakh||-|
|HTX (IVT)||Rs 13.79 Lakh||-||-|
|HTX+||-||Rs 14.99 Lakh||-|
|HTX+ (6 AT)||-||Rs 15.99 Lakh||-|
|GTK||-||-||Rs 13.49 Lakh|
|GTX||-||-||Rs 14.99 Lakh|
|GTX (7 DCT)||-||-||Rs 15.99 Lakh|
|GTX+||-||-||Rs 15.99 Lakh|
The Kia Seltos has been in the news for a while now, creating quite a buzz in the Indian market. Bookings for the Seltos SUV began almost a month ago. Ahead of its launch, the SUV has already garnered over 25,000 units in bookings. Deliveries of the Kia Seltos will begin immediately as the production of the SUV has already started.
The Kia Seltos will be positioned in the mid-size SUV segment in the Indian market. It will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and the Nissan Kicks in the segment.
The Kia Seltos will be available in a range of three engine options: 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit. All three engines are compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms of April 2020.
The 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine produce 115bhp and 250Nm and 350Nm of torque, respectively. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol, on the other hand, churns out 138bhp and 242Nm of torque.
All engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the choice of three automatic transmission options: CVT for the 1.5 petrol, IVT for the diesel and the 7-speed DCT for the turbo-petrol engine — here are the top speed, performance and other top things to know about the Kia Seltos.
The design of the Kia Seltos features a smart, bold and sporty look. It comes with LED headlamps, DRLs, fog lamps and taillights. It also features a number of segment-first features and equipment as well.
Some of the features on the Kia Seltos: 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with the brand's UVO Connect technology, ambient mood lighting, push-button start, world's first ‘Smart Air Purifier' system, wireless charging, ventilated seats in the front row, 8-way power-adjustable driver seating, BOSE surround sound speakers, 8.0-inch heads-up display, 360-degree camera and auto cruise control, to name a few.
In terms of safety features, the Kia Seltos offers all the standard options made mandatory from 1st April 2019. Along with additional safety equipment such as side and curtain airbags, hill-hold assist, blind-view monitor, vehicle stability management and a number of driving modes as well.
The Kia Seltos will be locally manufactured at the company's plant in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. The company began mass production of the SUV recently, rolling out the first Seltos from the assembly line on the 8th of August — here are the details.
The Kia Seltos was globally unveiled in its production version in June 2019 in India. Although its concept form ‘SP2i' was showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Kia Seltos carries forward the same design lines as the concept version; making it a very attractive SUV in the Indian market.
The Kia Seltos will be offered in a range of colour options as well. This includes Red, Orange, Glacier White, Clear White, Grey, Silver, Blue and Black.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos India Launch
The Kia Seltos has finally arrived in the Indian market. The Seltos SUV has been one of the most-awaited models of 2019. With the sporty exteriors and the feature-packed interiors, the Kia Seltos is definitely one of the most attractive offerings in India. It will be interesting to see how long the Seltos takes to the SUV segment.