- 12 hrs ago Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- 13 hrs ago Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Engine Specifications Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda Civic Retains Executive Sedan Segment Top Spot: Records 30% Month-On-Month Growth
- Movies Yash Opens Up About His Struggling Days And The Success Of His Movie KGF
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Jharkhand polls 2019: BJP names 8 more candidates
- Sports First India-WI T20 in doubt as Mumbai police yet to guarantee security cover
- Lifestyle Chickpeas Chana During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The upcoming Kia QYI SUV was spotted yet again while it was testing in the Delhi-NCR region. Spy pics reveal a heavily camouflaged vehicle that has a modern crossover profile, unlike a conventional SUVs boxy stance.
The spy pics and the video (captured by YouTuber ‘Born Creator') of the Kia QYI also reveal the vehicle will feature roof-rails and shark-fin antennas. The latter could be offered on top-of-the-line variants or as an optional add on. he vehicle.
Kia's second offering for the Indian market will share its underpinnings and possibly its engine with the Hyundai Venue. The engine however, will arrive in a different state of tuning. Transmission option could possibly be the same as those offered on the Venue.
Kia Motors India will unveil the all-new QYI SUV at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020, and launch the vehicle during July 2020. The Kia QYI will compete with the Hyundai Venue, the Maruti Brezza, the Mahindra XUV300, the Tata Nexon, and the Ford EcoSport once lunched.
Kia Motors India is planning to launch two cars in India around the Auto Expo period. One is the Kia Carnival MPV that is being readied to take on the Toyota Innova, and the other is the Kia QYI — the newest sub four-meter SUV.
Thoughts About The Video
We think this whole Kia QYI spy game is losing its charm now. We need lesser camouflage, or a mole on the inside. Let the games begin.