- 10 min ago Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- 1 hr ago Ford Recalls The Endeavour SUV In India — Voluntary Inspection Of Faulty Airbag Inflators
- 1 hr ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- 13 hrs ago Renault Duster Accessories: Looking For Official Accessories – Here's The List
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
The much awaited Kia Seltos SUV is scheduled to be launched on 22 August 2019. The Korean manufacturer is still in the process of setting up it's dealer network across the country. While the company has been tight-lipped about it's dealer network, a YouTube channel called Car News uploaded a video that discloses some information about what cities already have Kia dealers.
Thanks to the video that was uploaded, we now know that there are a number of dealers across the country. Bigger cities obviously feature multiple dealers. While a full list of dealers will be revealed by Kia soon enough, here is the list of dealers we know Kia has already acquired.
Mumbai: Worli, Powai, Andheri, and Malad
Bengaluru: Whitefield, JP Nagar, Sarjapur, and Lalbhag Main Road
Delhi: Moti Nagar, Safdarjung, Paharganj, and Peeraghari
Pune: Hadapsar, Satara Road, Vanesa Nagar, and Tikal Road
Outside of these places, Kia has also established dealerships at Gurugram, Chennai, Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, and West Bengal.
The all-new Kia Seltos will be launched in a total of eight variants, and will be offered with three engine options. There are two petrol variants - a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol, a 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol, and a 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
The three engines will be available with a six-speed manual transmission, however, there are three different automatic transmissions. The diesel engine will feature a six-speed torque converter, the naturally aspirated petrol engine will feature a CVT, and the 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine will feature a seven-speed DCT gearbox.
The interiors of the all-new Kia Seltos SUV will come loaded with features. Segment first features include a blind spot monitoring system, and an 8-inch heads-up display. The SUV will also feature a 10.25-inch floating type infotainment screen which is Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible.
The 10.25-inch screen will also will also act as a display for the 360-degree camera that is featured on the Kia Seltos SUV. The car features ventilated seats in the front, and a 10-way power adjustable driver's seat.
When launched, the all-new Kia Seltos SUV will compete with the Nissan Kicks, the Renault Captur, and the segment-leading Hyundai Creta. Kia Motors will reveal prices at launch but we expect the car to be priced between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 15 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Kia Dealerships Across The Country
It comes as no surprise, really. Kia Motors wants to launch in a big way. The best way to do this is price the product right, and make it accessible to as many as possible. We know now that Kia is building it's presence across the country. Just a matter of time before the prices are revealed. How exciting!
*Image Source: Car News By Rishabh Arora/YouTube