- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 14 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 16 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- News Direct links to check Madurai Kamraj University Result 2019, revaluation details here
- Technology Xiaomi's Most Expensive Smartphone Teased: Will Cost Rs. 4,80,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Kia Motor just revealed a teaser video of the all new Seltos that is scheduled for an unveil later this month. The Kia Seltos is expected to launch in India later this year, and we expect more teasers over the coming months. The newest teaser shows more of the upcoming car.
The all new Kia Seltos was spotted earlier while filming for a television commercial. The new teaser officially shows some parts of the car, including the headlamp, grille, rear door handle, and the tail lamp.
The sleek headlamps are positioned on either side of the grille, get an all-LED set-up, and we can tell from the teaser that they look gorgeous. Kia Motors has integrated the DRLs in to the headlamp assembly. The indicators are housed below the main headlamp cluster, and add more oomph to the front end of the car.
The video also shows a wrap around split tail-lamp that is all LED, giving the Seltos a premium look. The Kia Seltos sports a floating-type roof design with a shark fin antenna positioned at the top.
Pictures of the interiors of the Kia Seltos were leaked too! If the images are anything to go by, the all new Seltos will feature high-end Bose speakers. The cabin is set in an all-black interior theme. While we know that Kia will do everything to offer a multitude of features and creature comforts, we remain unsure if a Bose speaker set-up will be offered in the India bound car. The Kia Seltos also features rear AC vents.
We assume the Kia Seltos to feature a fully digital instrument cluster, multiple drive modes, cruise control, and a HUD. The vehicle is also expected to feature a 360-degree camera, temperature controlled seats, a 10.25-inch infotainment screen, and wireless charging.
We have no information about the engine options on the India bound Kia Seltos, but we assume it will be made available in both petrol and diesel variants. The Indian-spec Kia Seltos may be offered with 1.5-litre diesel and 1.5-litre petrol engine options that may be BS-VI compliant.
Kia might even offer a turbo-charged 1.0-litre engine that is features on the Hyundai Venue that was recently launched in the Indian market. We expect the Seltos will be priced very competitively, and once launched, will compete with the Hyundai Creta, the Nissan Kicks, the Renault Captur, and the Tata Harrier.
Thoughts About The Official Teaser Video Released By Kia Motors
We think this is one of the nicest teasers dropped by a manufacturer. The car looks stunning from what we see and we hope it does well for Kia. We can't wait to see the next set of official teasers and official images Kia releases!