- 11 hrs ago Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- 12 hrs ago Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Engine Specifications Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda Civic Retains Executive Sedan Segment Top Spot: Records 30% Month-On-Month Growth
- Movies Yash Opens Up About His Struggling Days And The Success Of His Movie KGF
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Jharkhand polls 2019: BJP names 8 more candidates
- Sports First India-WI T20 in doubt as Mumbai police yet to guarantee security cover
- Lifestyle Chickpeas Chana During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
British luxury car manufacturer Jaguar has confirmed that the all new 2020 Jaguar XE facelift will be launched on 4 December this year. The all new XE facelift features changes and upgrades made to both the exterior and the interiors.
The 2020 Jaguar XE facelift is wider and lower than the current-generation that is available in the country. Design changes have been made to make the car performance heavy & more aerodynamic, and make the vehicle look more muscular. The Jaguar XE facelift features design elements inspired by the F-Type and the E-Pace models.
The XE facelift features a revised grille at the front, and new headlamps. The slick headlamps are 12mm slimmer, and also feature the J-blade LED Daytime Running Lights. The vehicle also features larger air dams housed in the bumper.
The EX R-Dynamic variant features a blacked out air dams and bumpers, and an underbody diffuser. The vehicle features new alloy wheels, a sharper set of rear taillights.
The interiors of the all new Jaguar XE facelift features dual touchscreens for the center console. Jaguar's Touch Pro Duo Infotainment System adds an avant-garde touch to the cabin. The 10.2-inch ‘top' screen allows for a number of connectivity options, and navigation.
The lower screen is features the automatic climate control system with pull-push knobs. The cabin also features a pistol grip gear selector that is seen on the F-Type and the E-Pace models, and also features a multi-function steering wheel with hidden-until-lit buttons.
The all new 2020 Jaguar XE facelift will continue to feature the same 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol and diesel models that offer a power range of between 247bhp and 296bhp. All engines come mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The current generation of Jaguar XE models are priced between Rs 40.61 lakh and Rs 47 lakh. We expect the facelift versions to be priced between Rs 46 and Rs 55 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Jaguar XE Facelift
We think the facelift version looks drop dead gorgeous. There's something about a car that looks muscular, and has the performance numbers to back it up. Outstanding work done by the lads at Jaguar's design and engineering. Kudos!