- 14 min ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 2 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 6 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Sports Khelo India University Games: Maharshi Dayanand University confident of clinching gold in kabaddi
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Movies Trance: The Official Trailer Of The Fahadh Faasil Starrer Is Impressive And Intriguing
- News Maha Shivratri 2020: Why auspicious for women; date, mahurat
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 Render, Key Specs Surface
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Jaguar Land Rover India (JLR), are offering attractive discounts on their select range of models. The festive offer include finance options with low EMI and downpayment, exchange bonus and more available this Diwali.
The models covered under Jaguar line-up include the XE, XF XJ and the F-PACE. The XE sports sedan is offered with retail benefits of up to Rs 8.5 lakh this festive season. The sedan is also offered with zero downpayment scheme as well.
However, the zero downpayment will be approved by the company depending on the eligibility. All the above offers are available on all variants and are applicable on the 2018 models only.
The XF luxury sedan and the F-PACE performance SUV from Jaguar is offered with retail benefits of up to Rs 9 lakh with zero dowanpyment offer as well. Again the finance options may vary depending on the buyer's eligibility.
The festive offers are applicable for 2018 models. The F-PACE SUV is available only on one trim level, and the XF sedan is offered in 5 trim levels with two engine options. Apart from the XF sedan's Pure entry-level variant, the offers is available across all variants of both the models.
Jaguar XJ top-of-the-line sedan is offered with retail benefits of up to Rs 31.4 lakh this Diwali. The discounts are only applicable to the 2018 models. The XJ sedan is offered with a 3.0-litre diesel engine and is available in a single trim level.
There is no information about the offers available on the F-TYPE sports car. However, we expect the dealers to offer some discounts to the buyers this festive season.
Coming to the offers available on the Land Rover line-up in India, the Evoque and the Evoque convertible are offered with retail benefits of up to Rs 9 lakh and 12 lakh, respectively. They are also offered with zero downpayment finance option from the company, depending on the eligibility of the customer.
The Discovery and the Discovery Sport are offered with retail benefits of up to Rs 16 lakh and Rs 11 lakh, respectively. However, the Discovery Sport is available with zero downpayment finance option as well. The offers are applicable on select trim level on both models.
The Range Rover Sport and the Range Rover Velar is offered with retails benefits of up to Rs 40 lakh and 15 lakh, respectively. The Velar is further offered with a zero downpayment finance options depending on the eligibility of the customer. The discounts are applicable on select trim levels of the Range Rover Sport SUV, however; the offer covers both trim level under the Velar SUV.
The top-of-the-line-model from the Land Rover's Indian line-up, Range Rover is offered with benefits of up to Rs 60 lakh this festive season. All the above offers mentioned for both Jaguar and Land Rover models depends on the dealer and includes exchange bonus offered when you sell your old car to the dealer.
Thoughts About The Jaguar Land Rover India Discount Offers
Well, even the expensive brands have joined the game of offering attractive discounts during the festive season to boost their sales. With massive discounts and attractive finance options the brand is making it easier for buyers to own these expensive and luxury models easier. The company expects to sell off the old stock to make way for the new BS-VI compliant models.