- 53 min ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- 1 hr ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Kia Sonet SUV Review (First Look): Can It Replicate The Success Of its Larger Sibling In India?
- Movies Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan And Others Give A Shout Out To Indian Weavers On National Handloom Day
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Lifestyle 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Isuzu is giving the D-Max V Cross a mid cycle facelift, and the vehicle is slated to showcase 20 new upgrades, that are only cosmetic. While the engine spec remain the same, the company id bringing changes to the exteriors and the interiors. In addition, the Isuzu D-Max V Cross will also be available in two new colours — Sapphire Blue and Silky Pearl White.
Isuzu says that bookings have started and are being accepted at all company showrooms. They also say that prices have not been revised just yet, and the company is retailing the facelift as an introductory offer. Prices are expected to go up soon. The Isuzu D-MAX V-Cross currently retails between Rs 15.51 lakh and Rs 17.03 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Isuzu has made a total of 20 changes to the Isuzu V Cross facelift, and these include exterior and interior upgrades that make the truck more attractive.
The all new Isuzu V Cross facelift features a new front grille, Bi-LED headlamps, fog lamps with chrome bezels, diamond cut 18-inch alloy wheels, and flared wheel arches. Its aggressive stance is accentuated with roof rails, a shark fin antenna, side steps, a blackened B Pillar, and chrome accents on the bumper. The rear features new LED tail lamps, and new design lines.
The interiors of ISUZU D-MAX V-Cross facelift feature a full black color scheme common to both variants on offer. The seats are better contoured, and the 'High' variant features perforated leather seats for added passenger comforts.
The cockpit features a new 3D Design Electro-Luminescent Meter and Gear Shift Indicator offering vital information to the driver, while the dashboard, central console, and doors also follow the all black color scheme. USB charging is now offered for passengers at the rear.
Upgraded safety features on the Isuzu D-MAX V-Cross facelift now have PESS – Passive Entry and Start Stop feature allowing for easy access at the touch of a button, the vehicle also features an iGRIP platform, seat belts with pre-tensioners, load limiters, a speed sensitive door lock, seat belt reminder for co-passenger, front, side and curtain airbags, hill start assist and hill descent control. ABS and EBD are also offered as standard.
The Isuzu D-MAX V-Cross is powered by a BS-VI compliant engine that produces 134bhp of power and 320Nm torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max V Cross Facelift
The Isuzu D-Max V Cross has got to be one of the best looking trucks in the country. Wait, they are the only truck, yes? Either way, the vehicle looks stunning, and we all turn to look at one of these beautiful beasts on the road. It is really good to hear that Isuzu is giving the D-Max V Cross a facelift, and we cannot wait to see the car in the flesh!