- 5 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports No point shortlisting Jonty Rhodes if he isn't first choice, MSK Prasad makes it clear
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai Venue has now become the best-selling model from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The Hyundai Venue sales has overtaken both the Creta SUV and the Elite i20 premium hatchback in the market in the month of July 2019.
The Hyundai Venue, a sub-4 metre compact SUV offering from the brand has registered sales of 9,585 units in the month of July 2019. It has overtaken both the Hyundai Creta and the Elite i20 which recorded 6,585 units and 9,012 units, respectively, during the same month.
According to Hyundai India, 55 per cent of the Hyundai Venue sales has come from the Blue-Link enabled variant. The company recently recorded 50,000 bookings for the compact-SUV, with 18,000 units having been delivered already.
Out of these 50,000 bookings, 35 per cent of the sales is said to come from the DCT (Dual-Clutch Transmission) option available on the SX+ variant of the Hyundai Venue. This transmission option is available only on the new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine offering. It produces 120bhp and 172Nm of torque.
The other engine options on the Hyundai Venue also include the 1.2-litre petrol churning out 83bhp and 114Nm of torque and the 1.4-litre diesel producing 89bhp and 220Nm of torque. While the 1.2-litre petrol is mated to a five-speed manual from the Elite i20, the diesel engine is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a host of features and equipment as well. Some of them include wireless charging, ventilated seating for the front row, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Blue-Link Connectivity, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and built-in navigation, steering-mounted controls, electrically-adjustable front seats, ABS with EBD, reverse parking camera, high-speed warning, seat-belt reminder and a host of others.
The Hyundai Venue is available with a starting price of Rs 6.50 lakh for the base-spec; with the top-end variant coming in at Rs 11.20 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India) — here is the variant break-up along with the feature list for each trim available.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Sales In India For July 2019
The Hyundai Venue is now the best-selling model from the Korean brand in the Indian market. It is also the best-selling SUV from the brand in India, overtaking the popular Creta. Being part of the highly competitive compact-SUV segment, the Hyundai Venue rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon.