- 24 min ago Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 2 hrs ago Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Teased Ahead Of Its Launch On The 27th Of August
- 6 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 41.40 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Highlights: Prices Start From 41.04 Lakh
- Sports PKL 2019: Puneri Paltan clinch impressive win over Bengaluru Bulls
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- News Thought to be ‘missing' P Chidambaram finally appears, says not an accused
- Movies Ranveer Singh Wishes To Be The Champion Of Hindi Film Industry! Here’s Why
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- Technology Epson M1120 Review: Decent InkTank Printer With Lower Printing Costs
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai Venue the sub-4 meter compact SUV is doing great in our Indian market. The Korean carmaker has just received over 45,000 bookings for the Venue within a month of its launch here.
Some time back, Hyundai announced that the Venue clocked 33,000 bookings with almost 2 lakh enquiries and delivered 1,000 units of the Venue in a single day.
The Hyundai Venue is the latest entrant to the sub-4 metre compact-SUV. It features Hyundai`s latest design language, which includes the signature hexagonal grille upfront.
The Venue also features dual-headlamp clusters, with the sleek light strip on top for the turn indicators and the main headlamp cluster with the integrated LED DRLs at the bottom.
Also, the Venue is now just a couple of hundred units behind the Brezza in terms of monthly sales. In June 2019, Maruti sold 8,871 units of the Vitara Brezza while Hyundai managed 8,763 units.
The Hyundai Venue is powered by three engine options. There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque. The second petrol engine is a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbocharged unit producing 120bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The third engine option is a 1.4-litre, diesel engine which has been borrowed from the Creta SUV. It produces the same 89bhp and 220Nm of torque and also comes mated to the same six-speed manual gearbox.
The Venue claims to return a fuel efficiency of 18.27km/l for the 1.0-litre turbo petrol manual and 18.15km/l for the turbo petrol automatic variant. The 1.2-litre petrol claims a mileage of 17.52km/l. But, the 1.4-litre diesel is said to claim the best mileage figure which is 23.70km/l.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue
The Venue has been a great success for the Korean carmaker and has caught a lot of attention in the Indian market. The Venue has already overtaken the sales of its competitors such as the Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Vitara Brezza.