- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 7 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 9 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 24 hrs ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Movies Sujatha To Re-Enter Bigg Boss Telugu 4? Read Deets Inside
- Sports IPL 2020: Almost the perfect performance: Mumbai Indians bowling coach Shane Bond
- Finance Which ITR Form Is Pertinent To You As A Taxpayer?
- Lifestyle Navratri 2020: Significance Of Bengal Maha Navami
- News MP bypolls: Pilot to campaign for Cong candidates
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale On Smartphones And Other Electronics Gadgets
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Hyundai Venue the sub-4 meter compact SUV is doing great in our Indian market. The Korean carmaker has just received over 45,000 bookings for the Venue within a month of its launch here.
Some time back, Hyundai announced that the Venue clocked 33,000 bookings with almost 2 lakh enquiries and delivered 1,000 units of the Venue in a single day.
The Hyundai Venue is the latest entrant to the sub-4 metre compact-SUV. It features Hyundai`s latest design language, which includes the signature hexagonal grille upfront.
The Venue also features dual-headlamp clusters, with the sleek light strip on top for the turn indicators and the main headlamp cluster with the integrated LED DRLs at the bottom.
Also, the Venue is now just a couple of hundred units behind the Brezza in terms of monthly sales. In June 2019, Maruti sold 8,871 units of the Vitara Brezza while Hyundai managed 8,763 units.
The Hyundai Venue is powered by three engine options. There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque. The second petrol engine is a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder, turbocharged unit producing 120bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The third engine option is a 1.4-litre, diesel engine which has been borrowed from the Creta SUV. It produces the same 89bhp and 220Nm of torque and also comes mated to the same six-speed manual gearbox.
The Venue claims to return a fuel efficiency of 18.27km/l for the 1.0-litre turbo petrol manual and 18.15km/l for the turbo petrol automatic variant. The 1.2-litre petrol claims a mileage of 17.52km/l. But, the 1.4-litre diesel is said to claim the best mileage figure which is 23.70km/l.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue
The Venue has been a great success for the Korean carmaker and has caught a lot of attention in the Indian market. The Venue has already overtaken the sales of its competitors such as the Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Vitara Brezza.