- 14 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 15 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 15 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 15 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Finance 4 Stocks At 52-Week Lows You Should Buy
- News Assam elephants to endure a 70-hour journey for Jagannath Yatra, activists livid
- Technology 3rd Gen Kindle Oasis With Support For Adjustable Warm Light Goes Live
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai India is all set to launch its much-awaited compact-SUV offering, the Venue in the Indian market on the 21st May. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, prices for the new Venue SUV has been leaked online.
Tthe top-spec 'SX+' variant of the Hyundai Venue SUV will come priced at Rs 10.65 lakh. This variant comes powered by the new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to the seven-speed DCT gearbox. The manual variant, on the other hand is priced at Rs 10.09 lakh. Prices for the 1.4-litre diesel stands at Rs 10.42 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
Image Source: Facebook
The Hyundai Venue is the first compact-SUV offering from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The Venue once launched in India will be positioned below the popular Creta offering. The compact-SUV carries forward Hyundai's latest design language while also borrowing cues from its elder sibling, the Creta — here is a first look review of the new compact-SUV from Hyundai.
Bookings for the Hyundai Venue has already started for an amount of Rs 21,000. Deliveries for the compact-SUV will begin from the time of launch. The Venue is already gained a lot of attention in the Indian market, mainly due to its latest design and the amount of features and equipments it packs.
The Hyundai Venue will also be the first connected car in the country, as it debut's the brand's Blue Link Connected car technology. The Blue Link itself packs 33 features, 10 of which have been specifically developed for the Indian market.
Apart from this, the Hyundai Venue also boasts of a number of segment-first and best-in class features and functionalities. Some of the features on the Venue include ventilated seats, wireless phone charging, large touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity; among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the Hyundai Venue will be powered by three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. The base petrol engine includes a 1.2-litre unit borrowed from the Elite i20 premium hatchback producing 83bhp and 115Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The other petrol includes an all-new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 120bhp and 170Nm of torque. This will come mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT).
The diesel variant will come with a 1.4-litre unit; the same engine which does duty on the Creta. This engine produces 89bhp an 220Nm of torque and will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox, without any automatic transmission options.
The Hyundai Venue will go up against the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport in the Indian market — here is a detailed comparison between the Hyundai venue and its main rivals.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Prices
The Hyundai Venue prices are extremely competitive and directly rival its main competition in the market, the Maruti Vitara Brezza. It will be interesting to see how the Hyundai Venue will close in on its competition and also how Maruti will react to the Venue in the market.