- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
We said during the first week of this month that Hyundai was ready to unveil their compact-SUV, the Hyundai Venue on 17 April in New York, and launch in India on 23 May 2019. Details of the India bound Hyundai Venue have already surfaced.
The Hyundai Venue is expected to be made available in four variants - the E, the S, the SX, and the SX(O). The Venue may be offered with a 1.4-Litre petrol and diesel engines, and a 1.0-Litre petrol engine that's mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (this is reportedly SX(O) model specific). Hyundai says fuel efficiency could be expected to be at around 22kmpl for the diesel variants, 18kmpl for the 1.4-Litre petrol variant, and at around 16.5kmpl for the 1.0-Litre petrol variant. Electronic Stability Control could be available as a standard, while Hill-Hold Assist could be available with the top-two variants.
The Venue, as we know, will feature a split headlight cluster with slim lights housing the pilot and indicator lamps. It may feature rain sensors for the vipers as well. The Hyundai Venue is expected to feature an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluelink technology, and an i-Smart IRVM. Other features like wireless charging, and ventilated front seats are expected to be available on top variants, and or may be offered as an optional.
The SUV is said to have good ground clearance of around 200mm, and may most likely offer 360-Litres of boot space. The Hyundai Venue is expected to arrive with at least 7 colour options - Marina Blue, Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Fiery Red, Passion Orange, Stardust, and Phantom Black.
What We Think Of The Features Of The Hyundai Venue
The more features better! India loves more bang for the buck and if Hyundai packs more features into the Venue, it might just be the Venue to go to!