- 4 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 6 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Hyundai India is said to officially start accepting bookings for the upcoming Venue SUV in India soon. According to reports from Autocar India, the Hyundai Venue bookings will officially begin from the 2nd May 2019.
Ahead of its official bookings, certain dealers have already started accepting bookings for the SUV for an amount of Rs 50,000. The new Venue SUV was unveiled simultaneously in New York and India last week. It will be the first compact-SUV offering from Hyundai in the Indian market.
The Hyundai Venue has already created quite a buzz in the Indian market, even before the start of bookings. The compact-SUV will be positioned below the popular Creta in the Indian product lineup — here is a brief comparison between the two models.
The Hyundai Venue will come with the brand's latest design language, which includes the cascading front grille, squarish dual headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and LED tail lights as well.
The Venue will be offered with a choice of three engine options - 2 petrol and one diesel. This includes a 83bhp 1.2-litre petrol borrowed from the i20 Elite; a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 120bhp and a 1.4-litre diesel producing 90bhp. Both the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel will be mated to a manual gearbox while the 1.0-litre petrol will be mated with a dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Venue will also bring with it a number of features, which includes an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, electric sunroof, wireless phone charging and the latest BlueLink Connectivity function.
Hyundai has great expectations from the Venue in the Indian market. The company recently stated that the they are prepared to meet the high demand of the Indian market, with a production capacity of 9,000 units per month.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Bookings
The Hyundai Venue will go on sale in the Indian market on the 21st May 2019. The prices for the car will be announced during its launch, however, we do expect it to be in the range of Rs 8 lakh to Rs 11 lakh range, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will take on rivals such as the Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport.