- 9 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 10 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 12 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai India is said to officially start accepting bookings for the upcoming Venue SUV in India soon. According to reports from Autocar India, the Hyundai Venue bookings will officially begin from the 2nd May 2019.
Ahead of its official bookings, certain dealers have already started accepting bookings for the SUV for an amount of Rs 50,000. The new Venue SUV was unveiled simultaneously in New York and India last week. It will be the first compact-SUV offering from Hyundai in the Indian market.
The Hyundai Venue has already created quite a buzz in the Indian market, even before the start of bookings. The compact-SUV will be positioned below the popular Creta in the Indian product lineup — here is a brief comparison between the two models.
The Hyundai Venue will come with the brand's latest design language, which includes the cascading front grille, squarish dual headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and LED tail lights as well.
The Venue will be offered with a choice of three engine options - 2 petrol and one diesel. This includes a 83bhp 1.2-litre petrol borrowed from the i20 Elite; a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 120bhp and a 1.4-litre diesel producing 90bhp. Both the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel will be mated to a manual gearbox while the 1.0-litre petrol will be mated with a dual-clutch automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Venue will also bring with it a number of features, which includes an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, electric sunroof, wireless phone charging and the latest BlueLink Connectivity function.
Hyundai has great expectations from the Venue in the Indian market. The company recently stated that the they are prepared to meet the high demand of the Indian market, with a production capacity of 9,000 units per month.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Bookings
The Hyundai Venue will go on sale in the Indian market on the 21st May 2019. The prices for the car will be announced during its launch, however, we do expect it to be in the range of Rs 8 lakh to Rs 11 lakh range, ex-showroom. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will take on rivals such as the Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport.