- 2 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 2 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 6 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Sports RIP Balbir Singh Senior: Hockey Legend cremated with full state honours
- News Heatwave likely to abate only after May 28; Dust and thunder storms expected on May 29-30: IMD
- Movies Birthday Boy Kunal Kemmu Says Birthday Celebrations Were Exciting Only Till He Was 15
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Does The Coronavirus Affect Male Fertility?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Technology JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai India has just launched their all new sub-4 meter SUV, the Venue, at a very competitive starting price of Rs. 6.5 lakh ex-showroom (India). The South Korean auto giant has targeted younger buyers with the Venue, and that also explains the 'connected car' caption.
Hyundai's TVC for the Venue is a breath of fresh air. Again, the company is targeting younger buyers through their commercial. The TVC shows the different connectivity options that is featured in the Venue via Hyundai's BlueLink program, and also other features that the SUV is equipped with, many of them being first in segment.
The Hyundai Venue SUV features an e-SIM card that allows owners of the vehicle to control various functions via their smartphone. These features include starting the SUV remotely, operating the sunroof and windows, and air conditioning remotely, among others.
The new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a 1.4-litre four cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre four cylinder petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The crowned jewel is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. This engine will come mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The new Hyundai Venue is available in multiple colours to choose from — Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim Blue, Lava Orange, Deep Forest, and Stardust. These are the single tone colour options available.
The vehicle also come in dual-tone colours — Denim Blue with Polar White roof, Polar White with Phantom Black roof, and Lava Orange with Phantom Black roof.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About Hyundai Venue TVC
Well done. The TVC look new, looks like it is meant for the younger generation, and has a certain ring to it. If we were to buy a car at the very moment, there is no doubt that it would be the Hyundai Venue. And why not? Loaded with features and priced very smartly.