- 27 min ago suzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 33 min ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- 1 hr ago Mercedes Launches 5G Network For Auto Production — Streamlining At The Speed Of Light
- 1 hr ago Harley Partners With Zhejiang Qianjiang For Small Capacity Motorcycles
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs set to join BJP
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt And Ranbir Kapoor Made A Colour-coordinated Entry At The Airport
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai India has just launched their all new sub-4 meter SUV, the Venue, at a very competitive starting price of Rs. 6.5 lakh ex-showroom (India). The South Korean auto giant has targeted younger buyers with the Venue, and that also explains the 'connected car' caption.
Hyundai's TVC for the Venue is a breath of fresh air. Again, the company is targeting younger buyers through their commercial. The TVC shows the different connectivity options that is featured in the Venue via Hyundai's BlueLink program, and also other features that the SUV is equipped with, many of them being first in segment.
The Hyundai Venue SUV features an e-SIM card that allows owners of the vehicle to control various functions via their smartphone. These features include starting the SUV remotely, operating the sunroof and windows, and air conditioning remotely, among others.
The new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a 1.4-litre four cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre four cylinder petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The crowned jewel is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. This engine will come mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The new Hyundai Venue is available in multiple colours to choose from — Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim Blue, Lava Orange, Deep Forest, and Stardust. These are the single tone colour options available.
The vehicle also come in dual-tone colours — Denim Blue with Polar White roof, Polar White with Phantom Black roof, and Lava Orange with Phantom Black roof.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About Hyundai Venue TVC
Well done. The TVC look new, looks like it is meant for the younger generation, and has a certain ring to it. If we were to buy a car at the very moment, there is no doubt that it would be the Hyundai Venue. And why not? Loaded with features and priced very smartly.