- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Movies Rishi Kapoor's One Month Death Anniversary: Neetu Kapoor Pens Heartfelt Poem; Riddhima Pays Tribute
- News Analyse each COVID-19 death says MP CM
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai India has just launched their all new sub-4 meter SUV, the Venue, at a very competitive starting price of Rs. 6.5 lakh ex-showroom (India). The South Korean auto giant has targeted younger buyers with the Venue, and that also explains the 'connected car' caption.
Hyundai's TVC for the Venue is a breath of fresh air. Again, the company is targeting younger buyers through their commercial. The TVC shows the different connectivity options that is featured in the Venue via Hyundai's BlueLink program, and also other features that the SUV is equipped with, many of them being first in segment.
The Hyundai Venue SUV features an e-SIM card that allows owners of the vehicle to control various functions via their smartphone. These features include starting the SUV remotely, operating the sunroof and windows, and air conditioning remotely, among others.
The new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a 1.4-litre four cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 90bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The second engine option is a 1.2-litre four cylinder petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The crowned jewel is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. This engine will come mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The new Hyundai Venue is available in multiple colours to choose from — Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Fiery Red, Denim Blue, Lava Orange, Deep Forest, and Stardust. These are the single tone colour options available.
The vehicle also come in dual-tone colours — Denim Blue with Polar White roof, Polar White with Phantom Black roof, and Lava Orange with Phantom Black roof.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About Hyundai Venue TVC
Well done. The TVC look new, looks like it is meant for the younger generation, and has a certain ring to it. If we were to buy a car at the very moment, there is no doubt that it would be the Hyundai Venue. And why not? Loaded with features and priced very smartly.