- 5 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 22 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News Adar Poonawalla praises PM Modi’s vaccine vision
- Movies Poonam Pandey Reconciles With Husband Sam Bombay Amid Assault Allegations
- Sports East Bengal to make ISL debut in 2020
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Hyundai Venue bookings in India have crossed the 80,000 unit mark within the first six months of the SUVs launch. The Korean carmaker launched the Venue back in May 2019 and since then has been received extremely well in the Indian market.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a starting price of Rs 6.5 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Venue is also the first Connected SUV in the Indian market, offered with a host of features and technology; making it a very attractive offering in the segment.
Hyundai Motors has received an overwhelming response for the Venue SUV in the Indian market. The compact-SUV offering topped the segment in terms of sales within two months of its launch.
Currently, the Hyundai Venue is among the top-three best-selling SUVs in the Indian market, just behind the Kia Seltos and the Maruti Vitara Brezza — here is the top-10 best-selling SUV list.
The Hyundai Venue is offered with a host of features, equipment and technology, combined with strong performing engine options. This makes it a very attractive package in the compact-SUV segment in India.
The Venue SUV is powered by a choice of three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. The petrol engine options include a 1.2-litre NA unit producing 83bhp and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 120bhp. The lone diesel engine comes in the form of a 1.4-litre unit which produces 90bhp.
While the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol and the 1.4-litre diesel come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.2-litre NA petrol is offered with a five-speed manual, borrowed from the Elite i20. The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol also receives the optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
The Hyundai Venue is positioned in the competitive compact-SUV segment in the Indian market. The SUV rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and the Tata Nexon.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Bookings Milestone
The Hyundai Venue is one of the best-selling SUVs in the country. It offers a host of segment-first features, equipment and technology. This combined with its competitive pricing makes it a strong competitor in the segment.