- 2 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- Technology Oppo Reno4 Series Launch Date Set For June 5
- Movies KV Anand Quashes Rumours Of Teaming Up With Suriya For Ayan Sequel!
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- News To show solidarity with frontline workers, Odisha to sing state song at 5:30 today
- Lifestyle Dhumavati Jayanti 2020: Vrat Katha For This Festival
- Finance SEBI Extends Power Of Attorney Ruling Implementation Timeline To August 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. have received an overwhelming response for its recently launched SUV, the Hyundai Venue. The company has received over 17,000 bookings, and over 80,000 'interest to purchase' connections. The Hyundai Venue is India' first fully connected SUV.
Hyundai Motor is thrilled that the Venue has received a clear and positive response from Indian customers. The Venue is cementing it's status as the most desired SUV in its segment, and the company says they are witnessing the highest ever footfall at all it's dealerships.
Commenting on this achievement, Mr Vikas Jain, Nation Sales Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The Hyundai Venue is the talk of the town as our dealerships are witnessing highest ever traction and footfalls. We are overwhelmed with the response as customers are spending maximum time inside the cabin experiencing the new technology and connectivity features. The Hyundai Venue paving the path of the future, and connected mobility solutions in India, and we further thank our customers for choosing a happy Life with the Venue."
Hyundai Motor India launched the Hyundai Venue on 21 May, and the response towards the car has been phenomenal. The SUV features Hyundai's latest design language including the signature hexagonal front grille, dual headlamp set up, LED DRLs, and LED tail lights. Hyundai offers the Venue in three engine variants.
There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83bhp and 115Nm of torque; a 1.4-litre diesel engine that produces 99bhp and 220Nm of torque and the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 120bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
In addition, the new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About The High Booking and Interest Numbers For The Hyundai Venue
Hyundai must be really happy with the way sales have started for the Venue. The new Hyundai Venue was expected to be a bestseller and we think the company has nailed it. The SUV is expected to do really well and we expect these numbers to go up over the next few weeks.