- 13 min ago suzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 20 min ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- 1 hr ago Mercedes Launches 5G Network For Auto Production — Streamlining At The Speed Of Light
- 1 hr ago Harley Partners With Zhejiang Qianjiang For Small Capacity Motorcycles
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs set to join BJP
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt And Ranbir Kapoor Made A Colour-coordinated Entry At The Airport
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. have received an overwhelming response for its recently launched SUV, the Hyundai Venue. The company has received over 17,000 bookings, and over 80,000 'interest to purchase' connections. The Hyundai Venue is India' first fully connected SUV.
Hyundai Motor is thrilled that the Venue has received a clear and positive response from Indian customers. The Venue is cementing it's status as the most desired SUV in its segment, and the company says they are witnessing the highest ever footfall at all it's dealerships.
Commenting on this achievement, Mr Vikas Jain, Nation Sales Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The Hyundai Venue is the talk of the town as our dealerships are witnessing highest ever traction and footfalls. We are overwhelmed with the response as customers are spending maximum time inside the cabin experiencing the new technology and connectivity features. The Hyundai Venue paving the path of the future, and connected mobility solutions in India, and we further thank our customers for choosing a happy Life with the Venue."
Hyundai Motor India launched the Hyundai Venue on 21 May, and the response towards the car has been phenomenal. The SUV features Hyundai's latest design language including the signature hexagonal front grille, dual headlamp set up, LED DRLs, and LED tail lights. Hyundai offers the Venue in three engine variants.
There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83bhp and 115Nm of torque; a 1.4-litre diesel engine that produces 99bhp and 220Nm of torque and the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 120bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
In addition, the new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About The High Booking and Interest Numbers For The Hyundai Venue
Hyundai must be really happy with the way sales have started for the Venue. The new Hyundai Venue was expected to be a bestseller and we think the company has nailed it. The SUV is expected to do really well and we expect these numbers to go up over the next few weeks.