- 13 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 16 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Finance Fitch Ratings Sees A 5% Contraction In India's GDP For 2020-21
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hyundai India launched the Venue SUV in the Indian market on the 21st May. The sub-four metre SUV is offered with a highly competitive starting price of Rs 6.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the Venue had started well before the launch in late April for an amount of Rs 21,000. Now, Hyundai has announced that the Venue has already garnered 15,000 bookings in the the one month since it began. Of the 15,000 units booked already, 2000 units came on the very first day.
Moreover, Hyundai also announced that the demand for the Venue SUV in the market has exceeded their own expectations. The Hyundai Venue apart from the 15,000 bookings has also generated over 50,000 enquiries.
Deliveries of the Hyundai Venue are yet to begin, while waiting period of the SUV are also set to increase with demand. The Hyundai Venue is the latest entrant into the competitive compact-SUV segment. It is also the first sub-four metre SUV offering from the brand in the Indian market — read our first look review here.
The Venue SUV is offered with three powertrains: two petrol and one diesel. The petrol engine options include a 83bhp 1.2-litre and a 120bhp 1.0-litre turbo-petrol. The 1.2-litre petrol is mated to a five-speed manual as standard. The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol on the other hand comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox options.
There is also a diesel engine on offer, this includes a 1.4-litre unit borrowed from the Hyundai Creta. It comes mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Venue is available in a range of four variants, each with a host of features and safety equipment. Hyundai has offered even the base variant with a bunch of features making it an extremely attractive package — here is the variant-wise feature list of the Hyundai Venue.
The Hyundai Venue is also the first Connected car in the Indian market, debuting the brand's Blue Link Connectivity features. This technology offers 33 additional features; of which 10 of them have been specifically added for India.
The Hyundai Venue is an extremely attractive offering from the Korean brand in the country. Hyundai hope to replicate the success of the Creta, with the Venue — here are some top things you should know about the all-new compact-SUV offering from Hyundai.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Bookings
The Hyundai Venue is placed in a highly competitive segment in the Indian market. It takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Ford EcoSport and the Tata Nexon. However, being a Hyundai it comes packed with features, along with some impressive engine lineup. This might help the Venue dethrone the Vitara Brezza as the segment leader.