- 14 min ago Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- 45 min ago Hyundai Aura Engine Specifications Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago Honda Civic Retains Executive Sedan Segment Top Spot: Records 30% Month-On-Month Growth
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Global Care Fest 2019: Offers Free Service, Discounts On Genuine Parts And More
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Movies Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke To Take A Leap; Vatsal Sheth And Helly Shah To Enter Show: Plot Revealed
- Technology Facebook Launches Meme-Making App For iOS Users
- Sports Virat Kohli shares a throwback pic with 'partner in crime' MS Dhoni ahead of Day-Night Test against Bangladesh
- News Self-styled Godman Swami Nithyananda booked, two disciples held for 'kidnapping' kids
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Lifestyle Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek And Aaradhya Give Us Traditional Outfit Goals
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Hyundai Motors India, has silently launched a new variant of their Santro hatchback. Called the 'Anniversary Edition' will be available in both the manual and automatic variants. The Santro Anniversary Edition manual variant is priced at Rs 5.12 lakh while the automatic variant costs Rs 5.75 lakh. All prices indicated are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Santro Anniversary Edition will be based on the Sportz variant of the hatchback and will feature a host of cosmetic changes on the inside and outside. A Youtube video from Car Duniya reveal the changes made to the new variant of the hatchback. This includes an all-black interiors with Blue coloured trim around the AC vents and the gear lever console.
On the outside the anniversary edition of the hatchback features blacked out door handles, ORVMs and roof rails and Gunmetal Grey colour scheme on its wheel covers. It also features chrome accents along the boot lid, body side molding and an Anniversary Edition badge on its boot lid.
The new variant if offered in two colour options: Polar White and a new Aqua Teal. The fabric seat design on the anniversary variant of the hatchback is new as well.
Apart from the cosmetic upgrades the new edition goes mechanically unchanged. Hyundai Santro is offered with a 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a five-speed AMT automatic transmission unit.
Hyundai Santro is also offered with a factory-fitted CNG kit with a petrol engine. In the CNG mode the engine produces 58bhp and 84Nm of torque. The Santro CNG variant is offered with a five-speed manual gearbox only.
The hatchback will continue to be equipped with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a partially-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, automatic climate control with rear AC vents and electrically adjustable ORVMs with integrated turn signals.
The safety net on the hatchback are taken care by airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, high-speed warning, ISOFIX child seats and more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition Launched
Hyundai has launched a new variant during the festive season and aims to boost sales for the hatchback. Amidst the current auto slowdown, the manufacturers in the industry are coming up with new strategies to keep the sale numbers rolling. The sporty and blacked out colour scheme of the new edition is sure to attract the attention of a younger buyers in the country.