- 1 hr ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 1 hr ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Sports PKL 2019: Haryana Steelers notch up a fighting victory over U Mumba
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai Motor India had recently organized a mega experience camp across the nation. This campaign gave the customers a platform to experience the brand Hyundai within their vicinity for all service-related needs, new product purchase and evaluation of their existing Hyundai car.
Also, in addition to this, the customers can book a Test Drive of their favourite Hyundai car during this camp. Cars like the Hyundai Santro, Elite i20 and the Xcent were also showcased during this camp.
Punnaivanam S, VP, Customer Care Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd stated, "It's extremely overwhelming to see such a remarkable response to the Mega Experience Hyundai Camp every year. Each year, the customer response surpasses our expectations and turn out to be extremely collaborating."
This Mega Experience Hyundai Camp was organized at 495 locations across 303 cities. The camp is usually set-up at Malls, Residential Areas, Parking Spaces and Petrol Pumps so that the customers get to know about the importance of regular service for their vehicles.
"Being India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider, we will continue to innovate and bring forth the best customer services at their doorstep. The camp accentuates our commitment towards providing the industry's best platform to fulfil all customers' service-related needs," Punnaivanam also said.
Very soon, Hyundai will be setting up a camp for old Santro customers just for their long term association with the brand. It will help to connect with these customers and share the latest updates on recently launched Hyundai cars. The old Santro can be sold at exciting discounts and exchanges with the all-new one. Customers can get exchange benefits up to Rs 20,000.
Thoughts On The Mega Experience Service Camp
Through this camp, Hyundai India will educate their existing customers about how important servicing is for their car and how often they should do it. Plus, due to the test drive facility, more and more customers will be attracted.