- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 12 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Hyundai Motor India Limited has officially opened bookings for their sub-compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue. Officially, the booking amount is Rs 21,000. The vehicle can be booked online or physically at an authorized dealer. The vehicles can be booked online till 20 May 2019.
While Hyundai has officially stated Rs 21,000 as a booking amount for the Venue, dealers across the country seem to have set their own booking amounts. One dealer at Pune confirmed the booking amount for the Venue at Rs 21,000 and another quoted Rs 1 Lakh. A dealer in Bangalore said the booking amount stood at Rs 25,000, and a dealer in Delhi said the booking amount was Rs 1 lakh.
The compact SUV will arrive with three engine options - one diesel, and two petrol. The diesel variant will feature a 1.4-Litre four-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 90hp of power and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The diesel variant will not be available with an automatic transmission for now. The second variant is a petrol that will feature a 1.2-Litre four-cylinder engine that produces 83hp of power and 115Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The third variant is the crowned-jewel of the line up. This variant will feature a 1.0-Litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120hp of power and 172Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual transmission while a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is avail as an optional.
The Hyundai Venue was unveiled recently on board a cruise-liner making her way to Goa, and is scheduled for a May 21st launch. The Hyundai Venue features sleek LED DRLs, a dual-tone interior, and diamond-cut alloy wheels. The highlight feature however is the Bluelink system. This system will use an embedded Vodafone-Idea SIM card for its wireless connectivity. The Bluelink system will allow for real-time navigation, ego-fencing, a remote engine immobilizer and an RSA button among others. To know more about the Bluelink system, click here.
Thoughts About Official Bookings Open For The Hyundai Venue
Well, we're certain the official booking amount is Rs 21,000, but Hyundai dearlers seem to be having a field day. Each dealer has set a different booking amount. Forget about the country, this is happening within a city. We wonder if Hyundai know about this. Insane!
Having said that, the easiest way to book the Hyundai Venue is to do it online. And yes, pre-bookings are open till 20 May 2019.