- 12 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 12 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 15 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News 'Tough situation, but good conversation': Trump after phone calls with Modi and Imran
- Movies Vanitha Vijayakumar Is The New Wild Card Entry; Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Fans Lash Out At The Team!
- Sports Southee to captain Black Caps for Sri Lanka T20s
- Technology OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro To Launch On September 26th In India
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India has launched a relief task force to support all the flood-affected Hyundai customers who had been affected by the Mumbai flood.
This relief program is for those people who have affected/damaged their Hyundai vehicles during the Mumbai rains. The company has set up a dedicated emergency road service team, along with additional support of 36 flatbed trucks and 24 Towing Trucks to assist the customers in case of any breakdown.
Hyundai has also set out around 33,000 messages to their customers so that they can be aware of the measures to keep their vehicle safe during a flooded situation in the city. Hyundai has activated a toll-free number (0124- 4343937) for towing the vehicles and over 100 technicians will assist with vehicle repairs.
"As a responsible and customer-centric brand, Hyundai has always been a front runner in providing the best of service assistance that is required during stressed times. As India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider, we are cognisant of the value that mobility holds during such situations and thereby committed to provide the best possible solution to enhance our customer's 'Peace of Mind'. We request our customers to take basic precautions on the go and call our experts immediately in case of any emergency or vehicle breakdown," commented S Punnaivanam, Vice President National Service, Hyundai Motor India.
Moreover, insurance companies will be supporting the customers by assigining surveyors for enhancing flood claim statements. The company is also offering special discounts for the parts that have been spoilt or have to be replaced/repaired along with 50 per cent discount on depreciation on insurance claims.
Thoughts On The New Relief Task Force Program
By launching this relief task force program the company has helped a lot of their customers who have has a vehicle breakdown during the Mumbai rains. The customers will not face an issue if there is any damage to thier cars. This will also help Hyundai boost their sales.