- 22 hrs ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 1 day ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 1 day ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- 1 day ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M31 Get Wi-Fi Certification
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Left-wing students protest outside Victoria Memorial as BJP MP addresses at Kolkata Literary meet
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep Wraps Up The Shoot Of Kotigobba 3; The Movie Is All Set For A Summer 2020 Release
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The all new Hyundai i20 has been spotted testing, and spy pics reveal that the car will feature a new sunroof. Spy pics of the third-generation i20 also reveal other details of the soon-to-be launched hatchback.
Spy pics take by Vikatan reveal an all new front bumper, a new mesh grille, all new halogen headlamps, a new headlamp cluster, new alloy wheels, wider ORVMs, and rear disc brakes. Also in tow was a lower spec trim of the i20 with steel rims.
The upcoming Hyundai i20 is expected to come loaded with a fully digital instrument cluster, wireless charging, automatic climate control, a larger touchscreen infotainment system, and Hyundai's Bluelink connected technology.
Hyundai could offer a BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine that is sourced from Kia Motors. In addition, a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine could also be on offer. Once launched, the all new i20 will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and the Honda Jazz.
The current generation i20 is available in three petrol models and one diesel models. The petrol models are powered by a 1.2-litre unit, and the diesel model is powered by a 1.4 litre engine. The Hyundai i20 is currently priced between Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 9.93 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Hyundai i20 is a supermini cars produced by Hyundai since 2008. The car made its global debut at the Paris Motor Show in 2008, and is available globally in three and five door versions. The second generation i20 was launched in 2014, and won the 2015 India Car Of The Year in 2015.
The second generation models feature Hyundai's 'Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy, and have been designed at Hyundai's design facility at Russelsheim in Germany. Ten Variants were launched in India and names were changed during the 2018 facelift.
Thoughts About The Sunroof On The New i20
Smart move by Hyundai. A sunroof is by far the most ‘wanted' feature as far as the Indian consumer is concerned. In fact, most manufacturers are offering sunroofs on all of their top of the line models. We think a car without a sunroof will eventually be no car at all.