- 53 min ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Other Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma joins Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina in elite 5000-run club in the IPL
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Was Blown Away By Ranveer Singh When She First Met Him; ‘His Energy Was Amazing’
- News Bhim Army chief says UP CM unable to handle govt, demands President's Rule
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
The all new Hyundai i20 has been spotted testing, and spy pics reveal that the car will feature a new sunroof. Spy pics of the third-generation i20 also reveal other details of the soon-to-be launched hatchback.
Spy pics take by Vikatan reveal an all new front bumper, a new mesh grille, all new halogen headlamps, a new headlamp cluster, new alloy wheels, wider ORVMs, and rear disc brakes. Also in tow was a lower spec trim of the i20 with steel rims.
The upcoming Hyundai i20 is expected to come loaded with a fully digital instrument cluster, wireless charging, automatic climate control, a larger touchscreen infotainment system, and Hyundai's Bluelink connected technology.
Hyundai could offer a BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine that is sourced from Kia Motors. In addition, a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine could also be on offer. Once launched, the all new i20 will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and the Honda Jazz.
The current generation i20 is available in three petrol models and one diesel models. The petrol models are powered by a 1.2-litre unit, and the diesel model is powered by a 1.4 litre engine. The Hyundai i20 is currently priced between Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 9.93 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Hyundai i20 is a supermini cars produced by Hyundai since 2008. The car made its global debut at the Paris Motor Show in 2008, and is available globally in three and five door versions. The second generation i20 was launched in 2014, and won the 2015 India Car Of The Year in 2015.
The second generation models feature Hyundai's 'Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy, and have been designed at Hyundai's design facility at Russelsheim in Germany. Ten Variants were launched in India and names were changed during the 2018 facelift.
Thoughts About The Sunroof On The New i20
Smart move by Hyundai. A sunroof is by far the most ‘wanted' feature as far as the Indian consumer is concerned. In fact, most manufacturers are offering sunroofs on all of their top of the line models. We think a car without a sunroof will eventually be no car at all.