- 14 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 18 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Lifestyle 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The all new Hyundai i20 has been spotted testing, and spy pics reveal that the car will feature a new sunroof. Spy pics of the third-generation i20 also reveal other details of the soon-to-be launched hatchback.
Spy pics take by Vikatan reveal an all new front bumper, a new mesh grille, all new halogen headlamps, a new headlamp cluster, new alloy wheels, wider ORVMs, and rear disc brakes. Also in tow was a lower spec trim of the i20 with steel rims.
The upcoming Hyundai i20 is expected to come loaded with a fully digital instrument cluster, wireless charging, automatic climate control, a larger touchscreen infotainment system, and Hyundai's Bluelink connected technology.
Hyundai could offer a BS-VI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine that is sourced from Kia Motors. In addition, a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine could also be on offer. Once launched, the all new i20 will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, and the Honda Jazz.
The current generation i20 is available in three petrol models and one diesel models. The petrol models are powered by a 1.2-litre unit, and the diesel model is powered by a 1.4 litre engine. The Hyundai i20 is currently priced between Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 9.93 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Hyundai i20 is a supermini cars produced by Hyundai since 2008. The car made its global debut at the Paris Motor Show in 2008, and is available globally in three and five door versions. The second generation i20 was launched in 2014, and won the 2015 India Car Of The Year in 2015.
The second generation models feature Hyundai's 'Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy, and have been designed at Hyundai's design facility at Russelsheim in Germany. Ten Variants were launched in India and names were changed during the 2018 facelift.
Thoughts About The Sunroof On The New i20
Smart move by Hyundai. A sunroof is by far the most ‘wanted' feature as far as the Indian consumer is concerned. In fact, most manufacturers are offering sunroofs on all of their top of the line models. We think a car without a sunroof will eventually be no car at all.