- 16 min ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- Lifestyle 6 Healthy Ways To Eat Potatoes
- Movies Kirti Kulhari On Emmy Nomination For Four More Shots Please!: It Is Icing On The Cake
- Finance Goldman Sachs Cuts Price Target On Vodafone Idea To Rs 3.30
- Technology Oppo A33 With 5000mAh Battery Announced; Features, Price
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs MI, Match 10 Updates: Royal Challengers Bangalore set for Mumbai Indians test
- News Feeling much better now, says Manish Sisodia who is suffering from dengue and COVID-19
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The Hyundai Elantra is one of Hyundai's bestsellers and has been named one of the best cars in India's Executive sedan car market. Hyundai plans to launch the all new Elantra facelift during September and we know that car will feature new exteriors and interiors.
The all-new Hyundai Elantra facelift features a new design that makes the car look very ‘coupe'. The executive sedan feature the brand's signature ‘cascading grille', redesigned headlamps with V-shaped LED DRLs, a muscular looking bonnet, triangular fog lamps, and new alloy wheels.
The rear part of the car features a re-profiled bumper with mounts for the reverse parking lights and rear fog-lamps, and feature tapering tail-lights that spread further onto the boot.
The interiors of the new Elantra facelift will also witness an upgrade to keep the car in the same space as newer vehicles. The biggest upgrade expected is that the car will feature Hyundai's new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
In addition the Hyundai Elantra facelift will feature a reverse camera, multi-zone climate control, ventilated seats, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and leather upholstery. Safety features will include six airbags, ABS with EBD, and vehicle stability control.
Both the current model's engine options will be available on the new Elantra facelift. The 2.0-litre four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 150bhp of power and 192Nm of peak torque will be upgraded to meet BS-VI emission norms.
Speculation is that the 1.6-litre diesel motor that produces 126bhp of power and 260Nm of torque will be offered with no changes until BS-VI norms come into effect on 1 April 2020. The six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmission options will continue to be offered as standard.
The Hyundai Elantra currently retails between Rs 13.82 lakh and Rs 20.05 lakh, and we expect prices to marginally increase with the new launch. By how though, is still to be seen. When launched, the all new Hyundai Elantra facelift will compete against the recently launched Honda Civic, the Skoda Octavia, and the Toyota Altis.
Thoughts About The Launch In September
Well this is a busy second half of the year. There are loads of vehicles scheduled to launch and we expect a majority of them will happen between September and November. We also expect discounts to be offered during the festive seasons. Stay tuned and we will bring you all the information and updates about the all-new Hyundai Elantra facelift.