- 5 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Sports No point shortlisting Jonty Rhodes if he isn't first choice, MSK Prasad makes it clear
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India has silently introduced the Creta Sports Edition in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Creta Sports Edition is available with a starting price of Rs 12.78 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new limited-edition model is offered with a number of minor yet significant cosmetic updates, along with the addition of extra features and equipment.
The cosmetic updates on the exterior of the Creta sports edition include a smoked effect on the front projector headlamps, dark-chrome finish on the front grille, faux dual exhaust pipes, silver roof rails and skid plates, blacked-out ORVMs covers and a new rear spoiler.
Inside, the new Hyundai Creta Sports edition comes with an all-black interior with black fabric seats with ‘CRETA' embossed on them, leather-wrapped steering wheel, silver surrounds on the AC vents, an electric sunroof and contrast stitching on the seats, steering wheel and gear lever.
The new Creta Sports edition is based on the model's SX variant and also comes with a host of additional features. This includes automatic climate control, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, wireless charging, height-adjustable driver's seat, ABS and dual-airbags; to name a few.
The new Hyundai Creta sports edition is powered by the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines as on the standard model. The 1.6-litre petrol engine produces 122bhp and 151Nm of torque while the 1.6-litre diesel churns out 126bhp and 260Nm of peak torque. Both engines on the Creta Sports edition come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, without the optional automatic on offer.
The new Hyundai Creta sports edition will be available in just two paint schemes: Phantom Black and Polar White/Phantom Black. The dual-tone paint scheme adds another Rs 11,000 to the overall price of the limited edition Creta SUV.
Overall, the new Hyundai Creta sports edition is costlier from the standard model by Rs 55,000. All prices are ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta Sports Edition
The Hyundai Creta is among the most popular models in the mid-size SUV segment. The Creta currently leads the segment with the highest sales month-on-month. However, with growing competition, Hyundai have been quick to introduce a new sportier looking variant of their popular mid-size SUV offering. The Hyundai Creta in India rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV500, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and the upcoming Kia Seltos.