- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Hyundai car discounts and festive season benefits on offer in India. Hyundai is offering massive discounts and festive season benefits on select cars in the market. This includes the Creta, Santro, Grand i10 and the Elite i20.
The festive season discount benefits will be available on the above-mentioned cars between 21st to 30th September. The offers include discounts of up to Rs 95,000 along with added warranty and road-side assistance offerings.
The discounts and other benefits are to help the company revive sales during the last few days of the month. The company has been witnessing a declining sales period, even with a number of new launches in the market.
The Hyundai Santro was launched in India late last year. The hatchback is the smallest offering in this lineup and is available with a starting price of Rs 4.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Hyundai is offering the Santro with discount benefits of up to Rs 65,000. The Hyundai Santro will also come with a 4-year warranty and roadside assistance package as well.
The Hyundai Grand i10 has been in the Indian market for quite a while now. The car is sold alongside its next-generation model, the Grand i10 NIOS. Hence to prevent the NIOS from eating into the sales of the older model, Hyundai is offering a discount of up to Rs 95,000. The Hyundai Grand i10 will also come with the same 4-year warranty and roadside assistance package as the Santro as well.
The Hyundai Elite i20 is one of the best-selling models from the Korean carmaker in the Indian market. The Elite i20 positioned in the premium hatchback segment, brings in consistent sales month-on-month for the brand. Hence to make the Elite i20 even more attractive, Hyundai is offering the hatchback with Rs 65,000 discount. It will also receive the 4-year warranty and roadside assistance package as well.
The Hyundai Creta is one of the most popular models in the market. It has been the best-selling mid-size SUV in the segment until recently when it lost out to its cousin, the Kia Seltos. In order to help the Creta take on the Seltos, the SUV is offered with a discount of Rs 80,000, along with the 4-year warranty + roadside assistance package.
Apart from the above-mentioned models, other Hyundai cars also come with certain benefits. This includes the Xcent with benefits up to Rs 95,000; Verna with benefits up to Rs 65,000. The Elantra and the Tucson, on the other hand, come with benefits up to Rs 2 lakh each.
The newly launched Grand i10 NIOS and Venue, do not get any discounts. However, if booked during this festive period, Hyundai assures early delivery of both models.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Car Discounts & Festive Season Benefits
Hyundai is the country's second-largest carmaker after Maruti Suzuki. The company has been doing well in the Indian market, although the auto sector slowdown has affected Hyundai's sales as well. In order to help revive sales, the company is offering massive discounts to attract more customers to some of its popular models in the market.