- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The all new Hyundai Aura will be unveiled in India on 19 December, and will be available for purchase in January 2020. The soon-to-be-unveiled Aura compact sedan will replace the Hyundai Xcent.
The all new Hyundai Aura shares its underpinnings with the Grand i10 Nios. While the fascia will be fairly similar to the Nios, the Aura will feature a honeycomb grille, and twin boomerang shaped LED daytime running lights.
The Aura features design elements from the Hyundai Elantra, and the Hyundai Verna. The car is said to feature a three-box design, and will feature wrap-around LED taillights. No other design elements have been revealed for now.
The interiors of the upcoming Hyundai Aura will be fairly similar to that of the Grand i10 Nios, however expectations are that the upholstery will feature a different set of colours. The car will feature an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible).
In addition, the all new Hyundai Aura will feature two-zone climate control, wireless charging, and a string of connected features as seen on the Venue. Hyundai could also install its BlueLink smart connectivity solutions in the Aura compact sedan.
The soon-to-be-launched Hyundai Aura will be available with three, BS-VI compliant engine options - a 1.2-litre petrol, a 1.2-litre diesel, and a 1.0-litre direct-injection turbocharged petrol engine that is featured on the Hyundai Venue. Transmission options will include manuals and automatics.
When launched, the Hyundai Aura will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, the Ford Aspire, the Honda Amaze, and the Tata Tigor. While there is no information about the prices for the Hyundai Aura, we expect the car to be marked at between Rs 6.5 lakh and Rs 9.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Hyundai Aura Unveiling On 19 December
We think, from the limited pictures, that the Aura looks fairly close to the Xcent. Should Hyundai load the car with all the connectivity technology they have on the Venue, we think the car will do really well. We're waiting for 19 December so we get to bring you all the information about Hyundai's latest offering. Stay tuned!