- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Yesteryears superstar and Member of Parliament, Hema Malini, has just bought herself an MG Hector for her birthday. The multi-lingual actor brought home the MG Hector, and was recently seen collecting her SUV at a Mumbai dealer. The actor celebrates her birthday on October 16, 2019.
Records of the vehicle show that the Sholay actor bought the top-of-the-line diesel ‘Sharp' variant of the Hector SUV. A video posted by the Mumbai based dealership also revealed reasons for her choosing MG.
The video reveals that Ms Malini wanted a car that offered easy ingress and egress, a good view of the outside, and an upright seating posture. The MG Hector offers a spacious second row, a high seating position allowing for an excellent view, and large windows - everything Ms Malini wanted!
The top-of-the-line ‘Sharp' variant the actor chose comes loaded with features and creature comforts. The MG Hector features a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree camera, ambient lighting, leather upholstered seats, and a push-button start.
The SUV also features a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, connected car technology, a voice command feature, and more. It also features an app based remote control that allows owners to set cabin temperature via a smartphone.
The MG Hector also features six airbags, ABS with EBD, (ESP) Electronic Stability Program, Hill Assist, cruise control and more. The ‘Sharp' variant is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 168bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The MG Hector Diesel Sharp is currently priced at Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About Ms Malini Buying The MG Hector Sharp
Actors love their SUVs and we're sure that Hema loves them too. Apparently, Ms Malini saw the MG Hector displayed at some airport and was floored by what the car offered (basically what she wanted).
The actor loves SUVs and has owned the Mercedes-Benz ML, the Hyundai Santa Fe, the Audi Q5, and the Mercedes E-Class in the past. We guess she's happy with the MG now. If the old days are anything to go by, well, ‘Dhanno, aaj Basanti bahut khush hai!'.