- 38 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- Sports Ritu Phogat: I’m coming for the One Championship World Title
- News 15 disqualified Cong-JDS Karnataka MLAs join BJP
- Movies Deepika Padukone Starrer Mahabharata Based On The Novel 'The Palace Of Illusions'
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than That On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M20, Galaxy M30 Android 10 Update Likely On Cards
- Lifestyle Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Yesteryears superstar and Member of Parliament, Hema Malini, has just bought herself an MG Hector for her birthday. The multi-lingual actor brought home the MG Hector, and was recently seen collecting her SUV at a Mumbai dealer. The actor celebrates her birthday on October 16, 2019.
Records of the vehicle show that the Sholay actor bought the top-of-the-line diesel ‘Sharp' variant of the Hector SUV. A video posted by the Mumbai based dealership also revealed reasons for her choosing MG.
The video reveals that Ms Malini wanted a car that offered easy ingress and egress, a good view of the outside, and an upright seating posture. The MG Hector offers a spacious second row, a high seating position allowing for an excellent view, and large windows - everything Ms Malini wanted!
The top-of-the-line ‘Sharp' variant the actor chose comes loaded with features and creature comforts. The MG Hector features a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree camera, ambient lighting, leather upholstered seats, and a push-button start.
The SUV also features a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, connected car technology, a voice command feature, and more. It also features an app based remote control that allows owners to set cabin temperature via a smartphone.
The MG Hector also features six airbags, ABS with EBD, (ESP) Electronic Stability Program, Hill Assist, cruise control and more. The ‘Sharp' variant is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 168bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The MG Hector Diesel Sharp is currently priced at Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About Ms Malini Buying The MG Hector Sharp
Actors love their SUVs and we're sure that Hema loves them too. Apparently, Ms Malini saw the MG Hector displayed at some airport and was floored by what the car offered (basically what she wanted).
The actor loves SUVs and has owned the Mercedes-Benz ML, the Hyundai Santa Fe, the Audi Q5, and the Mercedes E-Class in the past. We guess she's happy with the MG now. If the old days are anything to go by, well, ‘Dhanno, aaj Basanti bahut khush hai!'.