- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Yesteryears superstar and Member of Parliament, Hema Malini, has just bought herself an MG Hector for her birthday. The multi-lingual actor brought home the MG Hector, and was recently seen collecting her SUV at a Mumbai dealer. The actor celebrates her birthday on October 16, 2019.
Records of the vehicle show that the Sholay actor bought the top-of-the-line diesel ‘Sharp' variant of the Hector SUV. A video posted by the Mumbai based dealership also revealed reasons for her choosing MG.
The video reveals that Ms Malini wanted a car that offered easy ingress and egress, a good view of the outside, and an upright seating posture. The MG Hector offers a spacious second row, a high seating position allowing for an excellent view, and large windows - everything Ms Malini wanted!
The top-of-the-line ‘Sharp' variant the actor chose comes loaded with features and creature comforts. The MG Hector features a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree camera, ambient lighting, leather upholstered seats, and a push-button start.
The SUV also features a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, connected car technology, a voice command feature, and more. It also features an app based remote control that allows owners to set cabin temperature via a smartphone.
The MG Hector also features six airbags, ABS with EBD, (ESP) Electronic Stability Program, Hill Assist, cruise control and more. The ‘Sharp' variant is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 168bhp of power and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The MG Hector Diesel Sharp is currently priced at Rs 17.28 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About Ms Malini Buying The MG Hector Sharp
Actors love their SUVs and we're sure that Hema loves them too. Apparently, Ms Malini saw the MG Hector displayed at some airport and was floored by what the car offered (basically what she wanted).
The actor loves SUVs and has owned the Mercedes-Benz ML, the Hyundai Santa Fe, the Audi Q5, and the Mercedes E-Class in the past. We guess she's happy with the MG now. If the old days are anything to go by, well, ‘Dhanno, aaj Basanti bahut khush hai!'.