- 4 min ago Maruti XL5 (Premium WagonR) Spied Testing Yet Again: Fresh Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Ertiga Tour M Diesel Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.80 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Maruti S-Presso Dual-Tone Paint Scheme Modified By Dealership: Check Out The Video Here!
- 1 day ago Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor Helped Alia Bhatt Come Out Of ‘Kalank' Failure
- Sports Qatar to stage FIA World Cup for Cross-Country Rallies season opener
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale Offers: Realme Smartphones On Discount This Festive Season
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Finance Blue Chip HFCs PNB Housing, LIC Housing Shares Slump To 52-Week Lows
- News Visit Goa with this 4-day IRCTC package: Check fares, other details
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Or Kareena Kapoor Khan: Whose Outfit Was The Best At Jio Mami 2019?
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
American carmaker Ford has revised the prices of the Figo hatchback in India. Prices for the Ford Figo now start at Rs 5.23 lakh. While prices for the base petrol and diesel variants have gone up by Rs 8,000 and Rs 18,000 respectively, the cost of all the other trim levels has actually dropped by up to Rs 39,000.
The prices for the Ford Figo were revised on the first of the month and will prove to be a very good deal for those looking for a fully-loaded version of Ford's entry-level hatchback. While the prices for the base Ambiente variants of the Figo have risen. All other variants including the new Titanium Blu version have seen their prices drop by between Rs 19,000 and Rs 39,000.
2019 Ford Figo Revised Price List
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Change|
|Ambiente MT (1.2L Petrol)||Rs 5.15 lakh ||Rs 5.23 lakh ||Rs 8,000 |
|Ambiente MT (1.5L Diesel)||Rs 5.95 lakh ||Rs 6.15 lakh ||Rs 18,000 |
|Titanium MT (1.2L Petrol)||Rs 6.39 lakh ||Rs 6.00 lakh ||- Rs 39,000 |
|Titanium MT (1.5L Diesel)||Rs 7.19 lakh ||Rs 6.90 lakh ||- Rs 29,000 |
|Titanium Blu (1.2L Petrol)||Rs 6.94 lakh ||Rs 6.65 lakh ||- Rs 29,000|
|Titanium Blu (1.5L Diesel)||Rs 7.74 lakh ||Rs 7.55 lakh ||- Rs 19,000|
|Titanium AT (1.5L Petrol)||Rs 8.09 lakh ||Rs 7.70 lakh ||- Rs 39,000|
The changes in the price list have not seen any changes in terms of equipment for any of the models from the facelifted Ford Figo. Ford had recently launched the facelifted Figo in India and we got to drive the new Figo Blu variant in Jodhpur (Read the review here). The facelifted Figo brings with it a revised design with a redesigned front end and tweaked rear.
Underneath the bonnet there are three engine options on offer. The single diesel engine is a 1.5-litre turbocharged unit that cranks out 99bhp and 215Nm of peak torque while returning a mileage of 25.5km/l. The smaller petrol engine is a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder unit from Ford's Dragon series. The engine kicks out 95bhp and 120Nm of torque while returning a mileage of 24.4km/l. The more potent petrol engine displaces 1.5-litres and returns 121bhp and 150Nm of torque, while returning 16.3km/l.
The larger 1.5-litre unit is only offered with the automatic gearbox, while the smaller 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel are both mated to 5-speed manual gearboxes.