- 9 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 11 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India has launched the 2019 Figo hatchback in the market. The new Ford Figo (2019) offers a number of updates, in terms of features and equipment compared to the older generation model. Prices for the new Ford Figo starts at Rs 5.15 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Ford Figo (2019) is available in three variants — Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium BLU. All three variants of the new Ford Figo will receive a host of features, as listed below. Ford has updated its official website with the latest India-spec images of the new and upcoming hatchback — Click here to check out the images of the 2019 Ford Figo facelift.
All three variants of the new Figo hatchback is available in a choice of three engine options: two petrol and one diesel. This includes the new 1.2-litre petrol producing 96bhp and 120Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual and 1.5-litre petrol churning out 123bhp and 170Nm of torque mated to a six-speed torque converter automatic transmission. The diesel variant continues with the 1.5-litre unit producing 100bhp and 215Nm of torque; mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Here is the break-down of the variant-wise features on the new 2019 Ford Figo facelift hatchback:
2019 Ford Figo Ambiente (Rs 5.15 Lakh - Rs 5.95 Lakh)
- Dual Airbags
- Driver and Front Passenger Seatbelt Reminder
- Speed-sensing Door Lock
- Blacked-out Grille
- Body-coloured Front and Rear Bumpers
- Manual AC
- Fabric Seats
- Tilt-Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Electric Boot release
- Front Power Windows
The base 'Ambiente' variant of the new 2019 Ford Figo facelift will be offered with the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine options. It will miss out on the larger 1.5-litre petrol-auto powertrain.
2019 Ford Figo Titanium (Rs 6.39 Lakh - Rs 8.09 Lakh)
- Chrome Grille and Fog Lamp Surround
- Blacked-out B-Pillar
- Body-coloured ORVMs with Integrated Turn Indicators
- Electrically-adjustable ORVMs
- 7.0-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Steering-Mounted Audio Controls
- Push-Button Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automatic Climate Control
- Driver-Seat Height Adjust
- Reverse Camera
- Electronic Stability Control (AT Only)
- Traction Control (AT Only)
- Hill-Start Assist (AT Only)
The mid-spec 'Titanium' variant of the new 2019 Ford Figo facelift will be offered with all three engine options. This includes the larger 1.5-litre petrol engine with the six-speed automatic transmission.
2019 Ford Figo Titanium BLU (Rs 6.49 Lakh - Rs 7.74 Lakh)
- Six-Airbags (Dual-front, Side & Curtain)
- Blacked-out Grille and ORVMs
- BLU Fog Lamp Surrounds
- Side & Rear Decals
- Dual-Tone Paint Scheme
- Larger Black Alloy Wheels
- Leather Interiors
- Automatic Headlamp Unit
- Automatic Day/Night IRVM
Along with the above-mentioned features, the top-spec 'Titanium BLU' variant also carries forward the equipment from the lower models. The top-spec also features all three engine options as well.
The new Ford Figo is available in a choice of seven colours — Ruby Red, Moondust Silver, Smoke Grey, Oxford White, Absolute Black, Deep Impact Blue and White Gold.
Among these, the top-spec 'Titanium BLU' trim is available with only three, which include Oxford White, Smoke Grey and Moondust Silver.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ford Figo Facelift Variants
The new Ford Figo (2019) facelift comes packed with features, even on the lower-spec trims. The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will rival the likes of the Maruti Swift, Hyundai i10 Grand, Tata Tiago and the Volkswagen Polo.
Note: All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi).