- 16 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 16 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 17 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- Sports Glowing tributes pour in for Niki Lauda
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 4 latest leak suggest Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with NFC support
- Movies Jasmin Bhasin Recalls She Vomited Blood & Was In Coma When She Met With An Accident!
- News Why elections 2019 may spring a surprise on May 23
- Finance Markets Trade At Record Highs; Exit Poll Euphoria Continues
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford India is all set to introduce its new Figo facelift in the market. Ahead of its scheduled launch on the 15th March, the American brand has released official images of the India-spec Figo hatchback on the company website.
The India-spec Ford Figo is identical to the Ka+ (European name for the Figo); showcased last year. The 2019 Ford Figo facelift comes with a new updated front honeycomb grille finished in chrome, redesigned set of headlamps and larger set of 15-inch alloy wheels.
The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will be available in three trims - Ambiente, Titanium and Titanium BLU. The top-spec BLU trim on the Figo facelift comes with additional cosmetic upgrades including a contrasting roof, blacked-out front grille, integrated rear spoiler and newly designed alloy wheels.
Moving to the inside, we can expect the new Ford Figo to get a number of updates as well. The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will come with an updated dashboard, in line with the ones seen on the Freestyle and the updated Aspire compact-sedan.
In terms of features, the 2019 Ford Figo facelift will be offered with keyless entry, push-button start, automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Ford's latest SYNC3 system. Safety features on the Ford Figo facelift: ABS, rear parking sensors, seatbelt reminders, high-speed alert system and six airbags; among others.
The 2019 Ford Figo facelift will be offered with a choice of three engines: two petrol and one diesel. The petrol variants will come powered by Ford's latest 1.2-litre unit producing 96bhp and mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The top-spec variant, on the other hand, will be powered by Ford's 1.5-litre petrol churning out 123bhp and mated to a six-speed torque converter automatic transmission; replacing the dual-clutch system.
The diesel variant will carry forward the same 1.5-litre engine producing 100bhp and mated to the standard five-speed manual gearbox. We will be driving the 2019 Ford Figo facelift, so stay tuned for our detailed review coming soon.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ford Figo Facelift
The Ford Figo hatchback was first launched in India back in 2015. This will be the first major facelift update for the hatchback in the market, four years after its first introduction. Ford is expected to price the hatchback competitively in the market to take on rivals such as the Maruti Swift and the Volkswagen Polo.