- 51 min ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Jawa Motorcycles Said To Be Working On Electric Bikes For India: Unveil Expected Only By 2021
- 17 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 18 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- Finance Barbeque Nation Gets Approval From SEBI To Issue IPO
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Global Variant Gets NCC Certification; New Design Confirmed
- Lifestyle What Are The Best Exercises To Sleep Better?
- News CBSE 10th results 2020 to be declared tomorrow
- Movies Actor Rahman To Reprise Vivek Oberoi’s Role In Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer?
- Sports Covid 19 crisis: BCCI to reschedule Australia series and England series at home?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The upcoming 2020 Ford Endeavour has been spotted testing. Spy pics reveal a test unit sans camouflage. Ford's flagship SUV received a mid-cycle facelift earlier this year, and spy pics uploaded by Rushlane do not reveal any cosmetic changes, however the new Endeavour will feature a BS-VI compliant engine.
Expectations are that the 2020 Ford Endeavour will retain its current engine options, albeit in a BS-VI compliant state. Current engine options include a 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 160bhp of power and 385Nm of torque. This engine is available with a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic transmission.
The other engine option is a 3.2-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 200bhp of power and 470Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a six-speed automatic transmission only. We expect some changes to the performance figures because of the upgrades to the engines.
The current-generation Ford Endeavour is priced between Rs 29.20 lakh and Rs 34.70 lakh (ex-showroom, India). While there is no official statement yet, we expect the BS-VI compliant models to carry a premium of between Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 5.5 lakh.
In-cabin creature comforts are expected to remain the same including a dual-tone dashboard, an eight-inch infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, steering mounted controls, and a panoramic sunroof.
Safety features are expected to include multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, hill descent control, traction control, parking sensors, a rear parking camera, electronic stability control, cruise control, and emergency assistance among others.
Once launched, the 2020 Ford Endeavour will compete against the Toyota Fortuner, the Mahindra Alturas G4, the Skoda Kodiaq, and the Isuzu MU-X. As is, the upcoming Ford Endeavour BS-VI model will be assembled at the company's Chennai plant. Going forward, Ford's products for the Indian market will be built in collaboration Mahindra.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ford Endeavour Spotted Testing
At the very least we know the BS-VI model will be launched soon. We expect the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS-VI models to be launched in January 2020. We're trying to get performance figures for the upgraded engines in the new Ford Endeavour. Stay tuned, we'll have all the information soon!