- 5 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 22 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 24 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News Terror groups in Pakistan switch to new messaging apps developed by Turkish company
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Sports Galle Test: Joe Root slams second consecutive ton against Sri Lanka, sends strong message to Indian bowlers
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The upcoming 2020 Ford Endeavour has been spotted testing. Spy pics reveal a test unit sans camouflage. Ford's flagship SUV received a mid-cycle facelift earlier this year, and spy pics uploaded by Rushlane do not reveal any cosmetic changes, however the new Endeavour will feature a BS-VI compliant engine.
Expectations are that the 2020 Ford Endeavour will retain its current engine options, albeit in a BS-VI compliant state. Current engine options include a 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 160bhp of power and 385Nm of torque. This engine is available with a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic transmission.
The other engine option is a 3.2-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 200bhp of power and 470Nm of torque. This engine comes mated to a six-speed automatic transmission only. We expect some changes to the performance figures because of the upgrades to the engines.
The current-generation Ford Endeavour is priced between Rs 29.20 lakh and Rs 34.70 lakh (ex-showroom, India). While there is no official statement yet, we expect the BS-VI compliant models to carry a premium of between Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 5.5 lakh.
In-cabin creature comforts are expected to remain the same including a dual-tone dashboard, an eight-inch infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, steering mounted controls, and a panoramic sunroof.
Safety features are expected to include multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, hill descent control, traction control, parking sensors, a rear parking camera, electronic stability control, cruise control, and emergency assistance among others.
Once launched, the 2020 Ford Endeavour will compete against the Toyota Fortuner, the Mahindra Alturas G4, the Skoda Kodiaq, and the Isuzu MU-X. As is, the upcoming Ford Endeavour BS-VI model will be assembled at the company's Chennai plant. Going forward, Ford's products for the Indian market will be built in collaboration Mahindra.
Thoughts About The 2020 Ford Endeavour Spotted Testing
At the very least we know the BS-VI model will be launched soon. We expect the 2020 Ford Endeavour BS-VI models to be launched in January 2020. We're trying to get performance figures for the upgraded engines in the new Ford Endeavour. Stay tuned, we'll have all the information soon!