- 10 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 11 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Spy pictures of what appear to be a new special edition of the Ford EcoSport were recently shared on a Facebook by a group named "Ford EcoSport owners in India". Jacob Alexander, the gentleman who shared these images on the group, believes that this special edition is called the Thunder Edition.
If the images are anything to go by, it appears that the Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition will get a few cosmetic updates from the current models that are available. While the design of the vehicle seems to be the same inside and out, the exterior of the compact SUV sees new body decals on the bonnet, the sides, and on the boot lid. In addition, the car features a black spare wheel cover along with a set of new alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition features a dual-tone colour scheme with shades of black and beige. The lower half of the dashboard and the door-pads feature beige highlights while the rest of the elements are black. Another visibility is the back and orange themes interior design.
The current generation of the Ford EcoSport features an all-black cabin. Though unconfirmed, it is likely that the Thunder Edition will be available only on the top-spec variants of this SUV. The Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition is likely to be available in both petrol, and diesel variants.
The Ford EcoSport was responsible for creating the sub-4-meter compact segment in India. Popularity grew, and as a result, other manufacturers launched sub-4 meter vehicles. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza made the most of it, and slowly took over the sub-4 meter segment. Ford also felt heat from the Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300. Hyundai just about launched the all new Hyundai Venue, and has truly upped the sub-4 meter game.
The Ford EcoSport is currently available with a choice of petrol and diesel engine options. The crossover is priced between Rs 7.83 lakh and Rs 11.89 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition
Well let's hope For has Thor on their side. Hyundai has really upped the game in the sub-4 meter segment and Ford will have to pull all stops to reclaim the sub-4 meter glory they once had. They're capable too.
Form the pictures, there seems to be limited changes done to the EcoSport. But we have no official information from Ford so we need to wait and let Ford do their thing. We will keep you posted the moment we know more about the Thunder Edition.
By the way, has anyone seen Thor?