- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Ferrari has unveiled the all new Ferrari Roma. The all new Ferrari features design elements that are a contemporary reinterpretation of the carefree lifestyle of Rome during the 50s and 60s, and gets its name from the city, Roma.
The all new Ferrari Roma 2+ coupe sports car features full-LED adaptive headlights with horizontal LED DRLs, a body-coloured grille, slim LED tail lights, four exhaust tips, and a rear spoiler, and 20-inch five-spoke alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Italian sports car manufacturer's new offering features a three-spoke multi-function steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster, an 8.4-inch vertical head unit, and a passenger display.
The new steering wheel has been designed keep in mind the ‘eyes on the road, hands on the wheel' philosophy, and all the main car commands can be actioned by haptic controls. The driver does not have to take his/ her hands of the wheel.
Ferrari's Roma is powered by a 3.9-litre V8 engine that produces 611bhp of power and 760Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, and is capable of nailing the 0-100kmph mark in 3.4 seconds. The top-speed of the car is said to be over 320kmph.
The Ferrari Roma's new chassis has been developed by Ferrari for its new generation models. Both the bodyshell and the chassis have been redesigned to offer lesser weight and advanced safety.
Ferrari says that at least 70% of its components are new, and the all new ‘mid-front-engined' 2+ Ferrari Roma has the best weight/power ratio in its segment (2.37kg/cv) which increases handling dynamics and responsiveness.
While there is no information about prices for the Ferrari rumours are that the super car will cost about 200,000 Euros. That's about Rs 1.58 crore (ex-showroom) plus taxes and registration.
Thoughts About The Ferrari Roma
That is the most gorgeous Ferrari we have seen. There' something about design elements from the 50's and the 60's that are very appealing. We're really impressed with the design team at Ferrari, and definitely impressed with whoever thought of the ‘eyes on the road, hands on the wheel' philosophy. Someone at Ferrari listens to The Doors.